Chapter#89:"Rest in Peace"

Alas! tragedy has struck again with it's finest weapon,It seems as if Life has a secret grudge against this family,

It feeds it's hunger on their pain and suffering,their cries are like melody to it's ears,a soothing song of delight ..

Monsters parade at night,celebrate at their loss,it takes and takes and takes until they have nothing else to give,it's aim is to bankrupt this family entirely of everything they ever had or will have in future it all belongs to life...

Funeral at the Yakuza Mansion,people are gathered for the great loss altogether,to console to give false hope and sympathize because that's what the situation required right now,

to try to feel their pain,their loss,one cannot feel the same until one suffers the same tragedy...

Tony is talking to the head of societies,

"Daniel was a fine man,a man of honor such a tragedy to lose someone like him,so soon,his wife and children must be devastated,poor Madonna what will she do now?",one of the heads spoke thoughtfully... swaying his drink to and fro with a dejected expression...

"My My such cruelty tsk tsk tsk", the other head ghoul mutters,Tony stands in between the hypocritical hounds of so called morality,trying hard not to tick on their out worldly remarks ..

"Madonna my friend,I hope you are doing fine,it's really sad really really sad",A woman wrapped in a burrito silk fur roll mutters,sniffing at an interval of every 5 seconds..

Madonna stands with low gaze,mild smile forced upon her perfect face,with drowned hope,extinguishing will power,

"she can't even speak",female wolves in sheep skin replies altogether,someone's sadness is what keeps us running,doesn't it?... it is gasoline to our fire... make it burn..burn..burn...

"she is fine,thank you for coming,we really appreciate it", Edgar answers in response,with hand on his tragedy struck mother's shoulder,his attempt to save her from pity and vile criticism...as if a beloveds death is also a crime..

he guides her towards a comfort chair,"Mom you need to stay strong,you got us,you got your sisters,I promise you we will fight this together", Edgar says while kissing her mother's hand,she nods with a fake smile...

A little further,in the dining room Rats sits on a bar stool,with Enrique who has a current aim to empty all the champagne of this house,

"you need to get a hold of your alcohol intake",Kazuya states,his eyes locked at Enrique's back,who is busy in making another drink of ease

"Life is giving me a reason to drink Kazuya,let me be,I mean no harm to anyone,it's my way of mourning over my not so ideal father and my noble brothers,why did God take them away", he says while emptying the vile glass in his mouth...

"Life strikes us when we least expect it Enrique,we can't bring back who we lost,but we can still takecare of what we have,your mother is in a trance,she needs all of you,you need each other", Kazuya reasons...