twelve

you and i are the only ones here

the second thing jaebum gives jinyoung is a kiss.

his soft lips press against jinyoung's forehead. for that one moment, jinyoung feels protected. like everything isn't crashing right on him, like he isn't shaking at the thought of being left once again, being alone.

time slows down. fate is powerless, when in that one moment, they make a silent oath to each other, the tears fall down in slow-motion, and they don't need to speak.

jaebum's apology still hangs in the air, and it would be almost suffocating, if it wasn't for their love. if it wasn't for them.

jinyoung knows the dreadful feeling from before was right. he still doesn't admit it.

he wants to stop time.

he wants to shread fate into pieces, just so it could see that fate is nothing, nothing compared to them, to their love.

he wishes he could.

jaebum whispers against jinyoung's forehead, his breath hot, and jinyoung can feel how much he's shaking.

''when i leave again, you won't have to worry about rain anymore, jinyoung-ah''.

jinyoung is suprised at his words, confused too. he doesn't want to begin to understand them.

''i'd live in the rain forever, if it meant keeping you, hyung''.

''i know, jinyoung-ah. i know, baby''.

  ▬  

2/4 and all the angst

serein.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara