One: Thank You

Hermione, one third of the famous trio, made her way down the stairs in her home. She walked into the kitchen, to prepare for breakfast.

"Good morning, mum." She turned around when she heard someone mutter. "Morning." It was her 10 year old daughter, Elaina, standing on the kitchen doorway rubbing her eyes of sleep. Elaina came closer and gave her mum a hug.

Hermione finished flipping her eggs and was platting the food. "Elaina, honey, can you wake daddy and scorp?" Elaina nodded and hurried upstairs to wake her dad and brother.

Slowly opening the door, Elaina poked her head inside to see her older brother sleeping on his bed. She slowly made her way to the side of the bed, smiling when she saw he was drooling. Yup, good blackmail material. Elaina was the spoiled one, not that Scorpios wasn't either. She always got what she wanted, and if pouting doesn't work, well blackmail.

She poked his cheek, holding her laughter when he started muttering and steering. "Top....light.....up....monster...", he was muttering. "Scorp." She whispered. No response. "Scorp." Again nothing. She decided to change her method. Going backwards, she stopped when she hit the wall. Then she got ready, counting to three in her head, and ran. Jumping on top of him, she screamed:"Scorp!"

Scorpios jolted up on his bed and screamed. "Ahhh!" He instictivly reached for his wand and aimed it at the little mass of blonde on his bed. "God, Elaina, you scared me. Don't do that again." He yawned, indicating he hadn't gotten enough sleep. "Sorry", she smiled sheepishly, "mum told me to wake you up for breakfast." He made his way towards the bathroom, but not before nodding.

The little blonde made her way towards her parents' bedroom. She poked him on the cheek. "Daddy." She was whispering. When he didn't show any signs of waking up she shook him. "Daddy." This time a little louder. He ground and opened his eyes, smiling when he saw who it was. "Morning princess." He drew her in for a quick hug after sitting up. "G'morning daddy. Mommy says breakfast is ready." He got up and stretched. "Tell mommy I'll be right down, okay?" She nodded and walked downstairs, just in time to see her mom and brother sitting on the table. "Daddy said he'll be right down." She sat down next to her brother.

A few minutes later, Draco Malfoy made his way downstairs. "Morning", he said cheerfully. He wrapped his arms from behind around his beautiful wife and kissed her cheek. Yes Draco Malfoy, the Draco Malfoy was married to Hermione Granger. Well now Malfoy. Contrary to popular belief, Hermione hadn't married Ronald Weasly. They had dated for a while in sixth year, yes, but decided to remain friends. And then Hermione met Draco two years after they had graduated Hogwarts, in a restaurant, saving her from her awkward blind date. They had chatted, reminisced and apologized. They started dating after four weeks and a year later they were married. Hermione was already three weeks pregnant with Scorpios when they got married, but that didn't mean they loved each other any less.

Hermione giggled and put her hand on his cheek. She inhaled his smell. He smelled of apples, sandalwood and vanilla, her favorite. "Good morning." She turned around and kissed him on the lips. The kiss was a little too passionate and they heard someone clear their throat. "Mom, dad", Scorpios began, "really. Just get a room. That's gross." Draco-reluctantly-let go of Hermione and smirked. He sat down on the table and smiled when he noticed the faint blush coated on Hermione's cheek. He was glad his kiss still made her blush. I mean, after seventeen years of marriage, her kiss still made him feel electricity. "Oh, calm down. It's nothing you haven't seen before." Scorpios just ignored his dad and continued to eat.

"Draco." Hermione said, gaining her husband's attention. "Yes, dear." He looked at her, as a sign that he's listening. "Well...today I got an owl from my parents. My family, well my dad's family are having a reunion. They're calling it the Granger family reunion", she took a sip from her orange juice before continuing. "And we're invited. My aunts, uncles and cousins are going to be there. So what do you think?" He contemplated this information. Even Scorpios was listening for an answer, while Elaina was too busy with eating. "Well", he started, "do you want to go?"

"Well, my relationship with my cousins isn't really that well. We haven't spoken since the holidays before fifth year. So I don't know." She got up and put her plate in the sink. "When and where is it being held?"

"Some farm in muggle London. My family owns it. They thought it was better there. We haven't had one of these reunions in twenty years. It's going to be held on Thursday, so after two days."

"Well I have no problem, if you wanna go then we'll go." He lifted an eyebrow waiting for her answer. He sensed her discomfort and immediately added as an afterthought. "Why don't you think about it, then you can make up your mind." She nodded, sending him an appreciative look.

_______________________

Hermione lay in her bed, sighing. It was a long day. She had a lot of work waiting in the office when she arrived and her assistant was absent due to the flue. She managed a printing house called Herallien printings. She had turned down the offer of becoming an Auror, it wasn't really her thing. It was actually Draco's idea that she open a printing house. She had struggled for the first year to get it going, but now it was one of the most famous, both in the muggle and wizarding world.

Scorpios had gone to hang out with Collin and Lilly Potter right after breakfast. Both the children of her best friends Harry Potter and Pansy Potter. Elaina was dropped off at Lucius and Narssica Malfoy, so she could spend some quality time with them. And then Draco left for work. He worked as an Auror with Harry and Blasie. She stretched in her bed and cuddled with a pillow. Then Draco came out of the bathroom and slipped into the bed. He pulled her close, wrapping an arm around her waist then planted a kiss on her neck. "Hermione sweetheart, what's bothering you?" He knew something was wrong. She was cuddling with a pillow and was biting her nails, and she only did that when thinking too hard. A long silence swept by them. He knew he had to be patient, she'll eventually open up, she always did. It's just...", she sighed. "I had this huge fight with my cousins a long time ago......and we....we haven't spoken since. It's stupid I know...", she sighed again. "I want to make things right. I want them to meet you, Scorpios and Elaina. I just....", she trailed off. He flipped her so she was facing him and planted a kiss on her nose. "You'll do fine. You're Hermione Malfoy, the brightest witch of our age." He planted a kiss on her cheek. "You helped defeat Voldemort." Now a kiss on her other cheek. "And you helped me see what's right. If you can do all that then you can definitely make amends with your cousins." He captured her in a kiss. She smiled. Hermione considered herself very lucky. She had the most caring and romantic husband ever, two kids whom she adored and loving and supportive friends. So yes. She was very lucky.

"Thank you, Draco. For everything." He nuzzled his head on her shoulder, inhaling her scent. She smelled like the ground after rain, his favourite. He then smirked. "You know I love Scorpios and Elaina, right?" She raised an eyebrow wondering where this was going. "Yes, why?" He drew her closer and planted kisses on her shoulder, collarbone and neck. When he reached her ear he stopped, but not before planting a kiss on her earlobe. "Let's make another one." He whispered in a husky voice. That was all it took for Hermione to take his face in her hands and crash their lips together.

A/N: I thought about making it longer but went against it. So what do you think. Tell me truthfully. Anyway, read, comment and vote. Or not. Enjoy!