Two: Reunion

Scorpios walked down the sidewalk, stopping when he was in front of a shop. 'Lonvo coffee' is what was written on the black and white signboard. He pushed the wooden door causing the bell on the top to give a ringing sound. He was suddenly hit with the smell of coffee and chocolate, two of his favorite. Ever since he and Jade discovered it two years back, it became their usual spot.

"Where have you been mate, we'be been waiting for fifteen minutes." Scorpios sat down, taking off his jacket and running a hand through his hair. "Derek. Collin. Lilly." He gave each a nod. "Sorry, got held up. We have this reunion thing. Mom's side of the family." Derek gave a nod. "How are uncle Blasie and Aunt Ginny?" Scorpios said as he waved a waiter over. "Oh, they're okay. Mom been a bit cranky lately, but you know the usual." Scorpios and Collin nodded at this. They all knew first hand how emotionally unstable Ginny Zabini was. How Blasie put up with it all was a mystery to this day. Love does wonders I guess.

"Mom and dad say hi." Scorpios turned to Lilly, smiling lightly. "Really, tell them I say hi then." Scorpios replied sipping his coffee, occasionally taking bites of his chocolate cake. This was why he loved this place. They served his two most favourite things, and they tasted heavenly. "I haven't met anyone from my mom's side you know", started Scorpios, "only Nana and granddad." Derek nodded. Silence swept over the table.

It wasn't really a bother to anyone since the silence was a comfortable one. Lilly was, as per usual, eating her apple pie and Collin was drinking his hot chocolate. He wasn't really a coffee guy. Derek on the other hand was drinking his black coffee. He said the bitter taste helped with thinking clearly.

"You guys are actually going to this reunion?" Scorpios turned his attention from the window to Lilly. "From what I can tell your mum isn't on good terms with her family, right?" He nodded. "I didn't even know your mum had a family", added Collin. To which a swift kick was sent towards him under the table, courtesy of Lilly.

"Actually, it's up to mum to decide. Dad said he was okay with anything she says." Derek smirked. "Your dad really is a sucker for your mum, huh?" Scorpios gagged. "Don't remind me. They act like teenagers the entire time. I learned that I needed to knock their bedroom door, the hard way." Collin only laughed. "Happened to all of us mate."

"Hey scorp, where's Jade?" This question got everyone's attention. Jade was a muggle scorp met when he was sent to muggle school, or elementary school to be exact. And even though that was a long time ago, they still remained friends and she hung out with them a few times. "She said she has a family dinner and can't make it." Lilly sighed. "So I'm stuck with all you blokes for the day?" Collin smirked. "Of course."

-------------------------------------

"Is everything packed?" Hermione was a little on edge. Well a little is an understatement, she was a lot on edge, if it wasn't for Draco she would have gladly hid under the covers and shut out the world. "Hermione, love, everything's okay. Relax." He pulled her in for a hug, feeling her tense body relax and melt against his. She had been bossy and loud one minute and quiet and timid the next, which for Hermione are clear signs of anxiety. Seeing her like this was doing nothing for Draco's nerves.

Make no mistake he was nervous, but he had better control over himself. Besides, him freaking out would just result in Hermione having a mental breakdown. And nobody wants an extremely powerful and smart witch running around nervous.

"Thank you", mumbled Hermione, burying her face in his chest, giving a satisfied sigh. "Stop thanking me. Everything will be fine. You are amazing and I'm sure your cousins will see that and you'll make amends." She hugged him tighter and he pulled her against her against him more. "You really know what to say, don't you?" She said tilting her head upwards. He smirked his infamous smirk and gave her a peck. "Of course, I'm married to you, aren't I?"

Two hours later, Scorpios walked inside ready to pack. He walked over to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Walking up the stairs he only stopped when his phone started ringing.

"Hey Jade."
"Hi, Scorp." A soft voice was heard through the phone."Are you home?"
"Yeah. Just came in."
Scorpios made his way to his room and started packing.
"Mum says hello."
"Really? Tell her I say hi too."
"Mum really likes you, doesn't she? Even more than me, her daughter?"
"Of course, I'm a charmer." She could hear his playful tone.
"Yeah, yeah, whatever. So are you going to this reunion."
"Yeah. Mom says we all have to go."
"Don't miss me too much, alright?" Scorpios scoffed.
"Whatever. I have to go. Bye."
He heard a faint bye before hanging the phone up.

"Scorp! Come downstairs it's time for dinner." He sighed getting up from the bed. "Coming mum!"

"Draco honey leave those files, its time for dinner." Hermione called over to Draco who was sitting on the couch with some files in his hands. No doubt work. Dinner went by fast. And Hermione was left on the dinning table. Alone. Well it was a great time to think. She, one third of the golden trio, friends of Harry Potter and Ron Weasly, and one of the people who helped defeat Voldemort, was afraid of a little reunion. 'Get it together, Hermione. Just like Draco said this will all be fine. Ten years from now you'll look back and laugh at this situation'.

Hermione sighed, getting up, and decided that she needed a good nap. Nuzzling herself into the covers, she fell into a deep, dream-less sleep.

--------------------------------

The Malfoys-and Hermione's parents- were currently on their way to the farm where the reunion was being held. Now normally, Hermione liked to be fashionably late, but since she was nervous arriving early was a better option.

Draco parked the car next to the entry way. When Hermione got out of the car, she was hit with nostalgia. Her uncle Dave's farm was one of the few places she remembered from her childhood. Ah, so many good memories. After entering, they saw how truly beautiful the place was. The ground was filled with grass, except for the path they were walking down on. They were surrounded by hundreds of trees each with its own beauty. After walking for what felt like ten minutes, they arrived in front of a large house.

 After walking for what felt like ten minutes, they arrived in front of a large house

The front door suddenly opened. "Dave!" Screamed Richard, Hermione's dad. "Richard", Dave said as he hugged his brother and his sister in law, "Jane, long time no see."
"You two." Then he noticed Hermione and the others. "Hermione?" Hermione only nodded before she was pulled in for a hug. Aunt Mary, uncle Dave's wife soon came outside and greeted them. "And who might these be?" Asked aunt Mary sweetly. "This is Draco, my husband", Hermione pointed to Draco. "These are Scorpios and Elaina, my children", she said pointing towards her children.

Her aunt and uncle were very happy to hear about that. They all chatted before they were ushered in. They were shown into their rooms and Hermione was glad to hear that she was the first to arrive. She changed into something more comfortable before laying on the bed and yawning. She had been sleeping a lot lately, but she didn't give it any mind. As far as she was concerned, sleeping a lot was a sign of fatigue and she had been working hard those past few days. Draco, the kids, and her parents were all downstairs drinking tea with Dave and Mary. She really hoped this reunion would go well.

Turning on her side, she fell asleep.

A/N: Finally I'm released. Home sweet home. It wasn't something major but I'm thankful for everyone who was worried about me. I tried to make it longer.
Anyway, so here's the chapter and I hope you enjoy it!