Chapter 14

Normani's POV

I wake up to my alarm and my body intertwined with Lauren's. I search for my phone and find it next to my thigh, after turning the alarm off my mind goes back to last night and I can't help the smile that breaks out as I watch her sleep. Knowing that we have a busy day, I start waking her up.

"Lo get up" I say, lightly shaking her

"What?" She mumbles, her eyes somewhat starting to open

"We gotta get up" I say, holding one eyelid open with my finger

She lifts her arm and attempts to move my hand before she tiredly drops it and falls back asleep. I get up and stretch then walk to the other side of the bed, picking her up she wraps her arms around my neck and lets out a light snore. She looks so adorable and innocent, too bad I have to end it. I walk into the bathroom and stand her upright, I hold her close to me with one hand and use the other to set the shower. I undress her and put her under the water, after a few seconds her eyes dart open and she glares at me.

"Why?" She asks

"Promo starts today, we have to leave in three hours" I say

"We probably shouldn't have stayed out so late" She chuckles

"It was worth it though" I smile

"It was" She smiles back

While she showers I brush my teeth and look for an outfit. I settle on black mid-thigh shorts, a white crop top with 'BK•NY' in black writing, Jordan 12 Wings, and a light pink on pink dad hat with 'The 1975' written on it.

Soon she comes out and starts looking through the drawer she has extra clothing in.

"What do we do today?" She asks

"Hot 97" I say

She nods her head and I go into the bathroom and shower. Once I step out and wrap the towel around me, I look over to see Lauren brushing her teeth. I walk up and hug her from behind.

"Maannii you're soaked" She whines

"Soaked for you" I say

"What?!" She laughs

"What?" I ask

"Anyway I want hugs and kisses" I smile

I kiss her cheek and wait for her to rinse her mouth out, I take this time to look down at her outfit. Black high waisted shorts, Tan, Black, and Red flannel, and knee high heel boots.

She turns around and pecks my lips, I narrow my eyes at her.

"What was that?" I ask

"I kissed you?" She questions

"No puta you didn't, I want an actual kiss" I say

"Get smart with me again and you won't get no kisses" She says

I smack my lips and grab her chin, I give her the kiss she should've gave me and she slightly groans when I bite on her lip.

"Go get dressed" She mumbles

I kiss her again and move my arms up to her torso, I pull her closer while my lips go by her ear.

"I love you baby" I say, kissing beneath her ear

"I love you too, or else parts of my sleeves wouldn't be damp" She says

"Jokester huh?" I ask, kissing the bride of her nose

I walk out the bathroom and dry whatever is still wet, she comes in and lays out on the bed.

"I like your kisses though" She says

"Oh? What's so great about it? Enlighten me" I say

"It's soft, sweet, full of love, and carefree" She smiles

"That's so cute, but how is it carefree?" I ask

"It just happens, It's obvious you don't think about where to kiss me, you just let it flow with the feeling, it's just your heart, soul, and your lips" She says

I finish getting ready and walk over to the bed, I lean down and give her a sweet and simple kiss.

"That's deep but a beautiful description" I say

She gives me a smile and sits up, kissing my cheek. She reaches up to my neck and plays with the necklace. She brings her half towards mine and connects them.

The Stars In The Sky
LMJM NKH

"You put the bright beautiful glistening stars in my sky" She says

I smile and pull her into a tight hug.

We walk out the apartment and greet Anthony, he smiles at us and opens the car door. Lauren lays her head on my shoulder and interlocks our fingers, I kiss her hand and place my head on top of hers.