Chapter 34

Lauren's POV

I was getting ready to go to my bachelorette party with my friends, my parents were already there, let's hope they don't put me on blast. I don't know what's going down, all I know is we're going to one of the hotel suites. Which works cause we had to rent out the top five floors of the hotel to fit everybody. We start making our way to the twelfth floor and I get multiple smirks thrown my way, I look at them confusingly and shake my head. As we approach the door they turn to me with grins.

"You ready?" Quincy asks

"Hell yea" I say

They pat my back before opening the door, as soon as I walk in music starts blasting and crazy string starts spraying all over the place towards me.

"Oh damn" I laugh once it's over with

I pull the string off of me and the music turns down.

"Yo fuck y'all!" I smile

"How does it feel to be a bachelorette for the last night!" Justin asks

"I'm ready to turn the fuck up!!!!" I yell

The music starts playing again and they lead me to the kitchen where there's food,drinks,and snacks. They really outdid themselves, my cousins, aunts, and uncles are here along with industry friends and it's live as fuck!

"Nah this shit really good" I say

"Glad you like it" Tori says

"Grab a bottle and sit tu culo in that chair!" My dad says

I grab a bottle of Ciroc and walk into the living room where the chair is. I sit in it and the DJ starts playing 'Shake That' by Eminem and 3 strippers came out the back. I laugh at how wild they tryna get tonight, the strippers tie my wrists to the chair. They take turns to different songs and then go off to the other guests. Justin unties me and I stand up while taking a swig out the bottle, I start to get a lil tipsy so I stop before I'm too hungover for my own wedding.

"Ok time for the games!" Tori says

"We're gonna blindfold you and you're gonna take a bite of edible underwear, you have to guess the flavor" Quincy says

They put the blindfold on and I pick up one of them. I take a bite and move my tongue around to get a better taste.

"Strawberry" I say

"She got it!" My mom yells

I take a bite out of another one and do the same thing, shit. Pineapple or mango.

"Mango?" I say slowly

"Yes!" Zara says

"Ok, the last underwear, get it right and you'll get a grand prize of 1,000 dollars" Justin says like he's an announcer

I take another bite and I smile when I realize I know this flavor by heart.

"Watermelon b!" I laugh

"My guuuyyyy!!!!" Quincy yell

(A/N: I'm such a New Yawker, I'm sorry y'all hbhebhubcuyb)

I shake my head and take the blindfold off. I vibe out to music and play more games before checking the time. 4:25 am.

"Ima head to bed, please make sure y'all up in time, it's fucking 4 in the morning and half of y'all gotta be up when I do" I say

"We got you" Quincy says

"Aye make sure none of y'all come to my wedding drunk out of your mind" I say over the mic

They agree and I shake my head knowing at least somebody gon be hungover tryna downplay it. I go to my original room and get in the bed, sighing in relief. I pull out my phone and send Normani a goodnight text and close my eyes.