Why?

Sirius's P.O.V

   After my sister stopped singing we noticed her hair was blue and silver, so James tapped me on the shoulder and whispered to me, "Hey Pads, we're gonna head out. Talk to her she needs her brother." I sighed and nodded my head knowing he was right. After they left I got up and walked over to her.

   "Hey Shadow, I'm sorr-" She cuts me off and for the first time I see her face, she looks angry and defeated, with tears welled up in her eyes. This is the worst I've ever seen her, even when I moved out she wasn't like this.

   "Why Sirius? Why did you leave me with him, why- No how do you think I'm daddy's little girl, you're supposed to be the one who protects me, the one I can trust. What happened?" She breaks down sobbing. I stand there shocked, when my shock turns to rage.

   "How dare you, I've been there for you whenever you needed me. I never, turned my back on you. Oh boo-hoo daddy yelled at you, so little Miss. Princess turns a story about how she's a little victim. Well, WAKE UP Shadow you have a perfect fricken life, unlike me I was always the least favorite so stop playing victim and I hope we never see each other again!" I screamed at her getting all the anger off my chest.

   She stands up and takes out her wand, and whispers a spell. Pretty soon a light is surrounding her body and a flash appears. I shield my eyes away from the blinding light, until it goes away. After it goes away I look at Shadow and she's all beaten up. Bruises, welts, scars, and even broken bones. She looked exhausted.

   "You see it as daddy's little girl, I see it as daddy's little punching-bag, you have no idea what I go through for yours and Regulus's sake. When you ran out dad was gonna kill you but I took that beating. so please don't act so high and mighty on something you don't understand," She whispered, "I promised him I'd take potions and cast spells to cover his tracks, and no one notice, so I'm done Sirius you'll never see me again."

   She stood up and walked out of the room, with me standing there in shock. As soon as i came to my senses I ran out of the Room of Requirement to find my sister. I was running down the corridor when I bumped into the gang.

   "Whoa Pads, whats wrong? How'd it go with Shadow?" Remus asked. "I screwed up guys, and Shadow is angry, sad, and confused I don't know where she is and what she's gonna do." I panted.

   Suddenly Regulus and Snape came down with a letter, "Sirius Black you piece of-" He started, when I cut him off, "Reggie whats wrong, what did I do?" "What did you do? What did you do?! Why don't you read our sister's letter!" He yelled with tears i running down his face. The rest of the gang gathered around as I started to read the letter out loud.

     Dear Marauders, girls, Xeno Reggie, and Sev,

   I'm sorry it had to come to this but I need to leave, I can't take Hogwarts or my parents anymore so I'm leaving to live on my own, I'm sorry if this hurts you but I need to make myself happy and this is the only way.

Lily: I couldn't ask for a better best friend, you were always there for me and always supported me, I just hope you can support me on this. Also say yes to James you deserve a chance at happiness, both of you do.

James: You're like my brother and I could always count on you, remember to let Lily breath and give her space when she needs it.

Remus: I love you, there I finally said it. I love you Remus John Lupin, werewolf and all, I'm sorry i have to do this.

Reggie: I love you so much, but i have to leave don't go back home if I'm not there father will  kill you. Stay with Severus please he'll protect you.

Severus: Please take my brother in, as a favor for me. Also stand up for yourself and don't get into dark arts please never do dark arts.

Lana: Stick up for yourself and don't let your dad hurt you otherwise you'll turn out like me and you shouldn't, you shouldn't be broken like me.

Jodie: You were my first friend, and the first girl to catch my brother's eye and i can't thank you enough for being there.

Ella and Xeno: Stick together, and keep being yourself. Never let anyone tell you that's wrong because you only have each other and yourselves.

Sirius: I thought I could trust you but I can't you're just like our parents and now I don't know if I can trust anybody. You left me, and that broke me. I can handle what our father throws at me, but I couldn't handle you leaving me, which made it that much easier to hurt me, so you finally get your wish to never see me again.

I'm sorry guys goodbye, I'll never forget you and I'll always love you. ~ Shadow Marie Black

   "She- she loves me?" Remus choked out, "I love her too and I was too coward to tell her."

    "We'll find her Lupin I promise in the meanwhile we need to do what she asked of us, so Regulus you're coming home with me this year." Snape said trying to ease the tensions. When Lana, Lily, and Jodie all broke down crying. Ella ran to them hugging them and trying to soothe them.

   "Hey Lily, Jodie, Lana you heard Snape, we'll find her." James started, "She couldn't of gone far." Lily started to cry even more while saying, "That's where you're wrong, she could be in both worlds."