Hogwats Sorting

Shadow P.O.V

When we get off the train a big man who name I later learned as Hagrid. He called all the first years over to the boats and told us five per boat. Jodie and I go over to a boat that has a girl with bright green eyes and fiery red hair also a boy that has greasy black hair and black eyes creepy but don't judge people on how they look and a boy with blond hair and a dreamy expression.

"Hi can we sit here? My brother is being a doofus." I said.

"Am not! Your the doofus!" Sirius exclaimed.

"Sure you can sit here I'm Lily and this is Severus and Xenophilius." Lily replied.

"Thanks!" Jodie and I said at the same time.

We talked for a little bit we found out that Severus is half-blood and wants to be in Slytherin. Lily is muggleborn and doesn't care what house but she thinks she is in Hufflepuff.Jodie is muggleborn and wants to be in Ravenclaw or Gryfindor. I am pure-blood and want to be in any house but Slytherin. Xenophilius is pureblood and wants to be in Ravenclaw.
We get to the castle doors when a lady called Mcgonagal let us in. I think I'm gonna call her Minnie to make her mad. I zone out a bit untill I hear name calling but here are the important ones.

Potter, James=Gryffindor

Evans, Lily=Gryffindor

Lovegood, Xenophilius= Ravenclaw

Lupin, Remus=Gryffindor

Snape, Severus=Slytherin (I groan because he's good)

Richmond, Jodie=Gryffindor

Black twins=Gryffindor