Meet Charlotte

Shadow's P.O.V

I could tell Lily was getting annoyed on how I was acting I mean today she yelled at me for punching Amos Diggory even though he did deserve it. In second year Sirius ran away so now our parents blame me and now treat me like a slave. I mean they crucio me.

I was running in the halls at school to get away from some Slytherins I made mad when I bumped into Sirius he just looked at confused and asked. "Whats wrong?" "I made some snakes mad." I gasped. He nodded and helped me up then we ran. While Sirius was shouting. "James, Remus code Snakes I repeat code Snakes!" We saw James run out of the common room with a half sleeping Remus. "Where are the snakes?" James asked confused. Sirius pointed to the two Slytherins who were eating chocolate. "Well their not coming anymore and I'm awake who wants to go to the library?" Remus asked.

"Sure I'll go with you Remus." I say. Sirius looks at me confused and says. "I thought we agreed to never go into the library? What happen to you Shadow?" OK that made me mad he acts like he dosen't care then he starts to care once he finds out I go to the library. "Well Sirius I thought we agreed to always be there for each other but I guess we can't because YOU ran away and left me with those pure-blood manics! YOU left me to get crucio so maybe the library is the only place I feel safe!" I shouted.

"What do you mean you got Crucio? Shadow what did they do to you?" I just laughed dryly "Why are you laughing Shadow?" Sirius asked. "Maybe because her own twin couldn't see that she was broken until she told him." A voice said. We all turned to see Lily walking with a girl who had Deep red hair and golden hazel eyes.

"Hey Lily who's that?" I asked. "This is Charlotte or Charlie she is gonna make you all be friends again she is a Gryfindore pure-blood and can turn into any person or animal also can control the four elements." Lily said. "How is she gonna make us be friends again?" Remus asked. (wow he is so cute but he would never like me.)

"By locking you in a closet and making you be friends." Lily answered. Then Lily grabbed mine and Remus ears and started puling us while Charlotte got to James and Sirius. They pulled us to a closet that already had Jodie in it they threw us four into the closet locked the door and left laughing.

"I'm starting to question Lilys and mine friendship." I muttered. Sirius came up and gripped my shoulder and asked. "Shadow what do you they crucio you tell me?!" I winced in pain since there was a bruise where he is gripping. Remus notice and yelled at Sirius. "Sirius your hurting her stop it!" Sirius let go and Remus came up and lift up my sleeve and they saw a huge bruise threre from when Orion Black threw some glass at me.

"Where is this from Shadow please tell me!" Remus begged crying. "Um it's frome our dad Sirius." I said. "How long has this been happening." Sirius whispered. "Since you ran away." I whispered back. "Hey you could move in with my family my mom loves extra people." James offered. "I..I don't know." I said. 'Please?! the four asked with pleading eyes. "Fine." I said. "Yes!! They cheered.

"Friends?" Jodie offered. "Under one condition NO MORE BULLING SEV!! I yelled at them. They all nodded. "Is it true you punched Diggory?" Jodie asked. I nodded and said. "He said something I didn't like." "What did he say?" James asked. "He said that Sirius is gonna turn out like out our parents. I told him off so he slapped me then I punched him. I said causally.

"HE SLAPPED YOU!! Sirius screamed. "Don't worry he left me a red cheek and I left him a broken nose." I said. Just then the door open and Lily and Charlotte and yelled "Your friends!" We got out and I pulled Sirius aside and said. "Sirius I know you fancy Jodie if you want to date her you got to stop being a heart breaker." "And I know you fancy Remmy-poo your gonna have to ask him out he's to chicken." We both were blushing madly when we saw Lily and James pulled of the cloak and started laughing at us.

"We know who you guys like!" They laughed. "And we know who you like!" Sirius said smirking. I pointed at Lily then at James and made a heart it was their turn to blush.