Remus Lupin and the muggleborn

Shadow P.O.V

Sirius, James, and I talk for a little bit and then a boy with sandy brown hair and camel brown eyes he also had some scars on his face. Boy was he cute!

"Hi I'm Remus Lupin! what your names?" He asked cheerfully.

"I'm James Potter."

"Sirius Black."

"Shadow Black." We all answered

We talked for a while when I decided to get up to change into my robes.

"Hey where are you going Shadow do you have a boyfriend?!" Sirius asked worriedly.

"Jeez Sirius I take one step out this door and you act like i'm gonna go make-out with someone beside I can't get change in front of all of you." I said tiredly.

"Oh you should go!" Sirius quickly replied.

I go to the changing room when I bump into someone. I quickly stand up to find a girl about my age with dark blue eyes and chocolate brown hair.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to I swear!" We both say at once.

"It's okay really. We both say at once again." We giggle.

"I'm Jodie Richmond muggleborn." Jodie replied happily

"I'm Shadow Black blood status doesn't matter." I say.

"Wow I can't wait to go to Hogwarts I hope I'm in Ravenclaw or maybe Gryfindore!" She ramble.

I laugh and say. "What did you read the History of Hogwarts?"

She nodded while saying. "I believe this is going to be the start of a friendship."

"Yep," Is all I said.

Just in case you think you can't add characters you can when ever you feel like it

Ps Peter isn't gonna be in this ok