3 years later in 4 year

Lily's P.O.V

It's been three years since the big fight and Shadow quite the the Marauders and I may hate the Marauders for bulling people but without them Shadows been different and not a good different. I mean even Xeno and Ella who are usually in their own world notice something was wrong. And Shadows hair is a mucky blue and Bellatrix told me that meant depressed.

But what makes me most mad is her twin(Sirius)doesn't notice, doesn't care, or is pretends he doesn't notice or care. Shadow has been getting into fights more often cause since she's not with the Marauders people start pushing her around and saying stuff like Your worthless, No wonder Sirius didn't care when you quite the Marauders, your pathetic. She acts like it doesn't bother her but we can tell it does and she's been avoiding the Marauders except for Remus and sometimes Jodie.

"Hey Shadow do you want to sing something with me?" I asked softly(We can only get her to smile in songs now.) She looked up brightly and smiled and grabbed my arm. Xeno, Ella, Sev come here!" She called to them. Sev was reading a potion book and the other two were sleeping. Xeno woke up quickly and woke up Ella.

They looked at us and Shadow Got up and we all followed Shadow to the R.O.R when we got there the guitar and microphones were out. The other three sat down in the chairs while Shadow showed me what song we would be singing Dead Hearts by Stars. Play Song>>>

(Pretend it's both girls singing. The boy parts is Lily. The girl parts is Shadow. The chorus is both of them.)

After the song me and Shadow were laughing. The other three were just looking at us in shock until Ella jumped up and hugged us saying we were awesome. The boys just nodded agreeing with Ella. We all left the R.O.R and none of us notice the three boys and one girl Marauders that had been there the whole time.

Sirius P.O.V

James, Remus, Jodie, and I were walking in the halls when I saw my sister pulling the two Raven-Claws, Snivillous, and Evans somewhere so Me, James, Remus, and Jodie decided to follow them then I notice her usually mucky blue hair was yellow/orange which meant she was happy. Remus has been an off and on mad at us cause like he'll be happy one day but then he see's Shadow and his good is gone

I think he fancy's my sister and I knows she fancy's him. We see them stop at the R.O.R the doors open and they go in. When we think their all distracted we do in. Jodie gets us to hide the shadows no pun intended. We see Evans and Shadow singing when their done we all look at each in shock James says "I didn't they could sing." I nodded my head i agreement.