I'm done

Please play video when I say to.

Shadow's P.O.V

James, Sirius, Remus, Jodie and I were planning a prank on old Slugger (a.k.a Slughorn). When Sev and Lils came over. Lily has been saying that my brother and James been bulling Sev but I never seen them do it. She also says that Remus, Jodie, and I are the only decent Marauders.

"Hey Sev and Lily!" Jodie and me greeted happily. "Evans go out with me?" James asked hopefully. I rolled my eyes James is now stalking Lily even though he says he isn't. "NO!" Lily yelled annoyed. "Snivellous what are you doing around my sister?" Sirius sneered.

I stared at him in shock when Lily growled at him. "And you guys wonder why I won't go out with Potter!. I looked at Remus and Jodie they looked annoyed and amused at the same time. That's when James yelled. "Levicorpus."

He picked up Sev and started to hang him in the air Sirius and James started laughing. Even Jodie and Remus chuckled a bit. At the same time me and Lily yelled. "PUT HIM Down​ POTTER/JAMES!" James was about to argue but then he saw my hair and eyes (later Lily says my highlights were blood red and my eyes made me look like I'm gonna murder someone) he decides against it. But then Sirius comes up and sneers at me.

"Why should you care he's a grease-ball, a freak, and a Slytherin?!" "Sirius this exactly why we don't like our family because they judge people on blood status now your judging people on Houses and looks please don't be like our parents." I said as calmly as I could.

Sirius just sneered at me and said. "You can either pick your real friends the Marauders or some freaks." "Sirius here's a couple things.

1. If you guys were my 'real friends' you wouldn't make me chose. And these two are not freaks so take your head out of your arse.

2. When I became a Marauder I did it to have fun with pranks and hang my friends I didn't do it for fame, publicity, and not even those 'I think are below me'.

And 3. At least these friends don't make me choose. They get annoyed of you guys but don't make me choose.

All Sirius did was look at me and say. "You chose them." I just shook my and try to keep my tears in. I was about run but I turned to the Marauders and whispered. "Fine I'm done with the Marauders good bye Sirius.

I ran down the corridors I heard Sirius laughing with James about a joke and Lily and Sev calling after me. I wasn't looking where I was going and I ran into someone. I looked up ans saw Bellatrix and Narcissa. "O..oh s..sorry Bella and Cissi." I choked out. They smiled at me (I was always nice to my cousins)but then realized something was wrong because my highlights were a really dark shade of blue and my eyes weren't brown anymore they were blue.

By then Lily and Severus caught up with me. Lily came up and whisper something to Bella and Cissi. They smiled at me and Bella said to me."It will work out you and your brother will never break up."(Bella has a heart since when He He He) "Yeah remember when Sirius broke your favorite toy you didn't talk to him for the rest of the day but you guys made up." Cissi said.

I nodded glumly and told Lily I was going to the our dorm. When I got there and I went to my pillow and started crying. after like 10 minutes I got up and started playing my guitar after a few notes I started singing Play song>>>.

After I finished playing I notice Lily siting on her bed. She walked up and gave me a hug and whispered in my hair. "I'm sorry I didn't relize you were so hurt."

Lily P.O.V

I never knew she was so hurt I guess living with her family made her hide all emotions.

James P.O.V

I'll miss Shadow I guess we did hurt her.

Sirius P.O.V

I hope she forgives me I saw her crying and she never cry's she just bottles all of her emotions.

Remus P.O.V

She looked so broken when she left but still beautiful(wait what) well me and Jodie went back our dorms and heard someone singing in Shadow's dorm so me and Jodie went to check it out and saw Shadow singing. She has a beautiful voice.

Jodie P.O.V

Wow she is so broken. :(

Sorry the chapter is so long but please Comment and Like :D