20- A Plan

“We have exactly two weeks before we’re due back home,” Erin announced. “How is that even possible?”

“Time flies,” Rosa sighed sadly. “But we must make these two weeks count.”

“We must,” I agreed with a nod from where I sat on Kenton’s lap at the front of the bus. His arms were around my waist and we were sitting all coupley (because we were obviously a couple) and we were perfect again, even after all of the complications that my previous relationship has caused.

“Okay, so I’m going to call my sister and have him look on Google or something for someplace around here that does sky diving,” Grace announced. “Since we’re obviously without wi-fi and whatnot. I mean, I’m seriously not going to do that, but I think it would be interesting to see you all do this.”

“You’re such a wimp,” Baker teased our friend with a small laugh. “But yes, we need to go sky diving before this trip is over. Is there anything else that we’ve missed out on that we need to cover?”

“Strip club,” Ross suggested with a grin and then he and Logan share a high five.

“You two have fun with that,” Sydney laughed, rolling her eyes at their boyishness. She was sitting next to Turner because after the truth circle thing, they decided that they should try the relationship thing and just see what comes out of it, which I thought was pretty cool of Sydney, do break out of her shell for Turner. They’d only been together for a few days, but they really did make a really cute couple in my opinion (and in everybody’s opinion, really).

“What about a drive in movie? I’ve always wanted to go to one of those. Like in Grease? Do they still have those?” I wondered.

“I’ll have my sister look into it while she’s doing the sky diving stuff,” Grace piped. “Because that really would be an adorable thing to do.”

“Let’s just have a day for the couples,” Baker said. “Like, everyone just goes their own way and they get a date night. I mean, I know that Erin, Rosa, Ross, and Logan are a little left out, but Erin said that she wanted to hook up with somebody, so she can go and do that with Ross or Logan or whoever- be reasonable of course, Erin- and then Rosa and the single guys can do something and it’ll just be a cute little night out?”

“But-“ Gaige started to pipe and he was probably going to say something along the lines of ‘we aren’t a couple’ because they weren’t, Baker and Gaige. He still refused to believe that he was good for her, even after the truth circle, but Baker disagreed with him and they’ve been getting in fights about it a lot.

“No, mister,” Baker snapped at him. “We will work our shit out whether you like it or not and this gives us the perfect chance to do that so yeah, I think it’s a perfect idea.”

“That’s because it was your idea,” I teased. “But I like it too.”

“Me too,” Grace nodded. “Because even though my boyfriend is an asshole, I still love him.”

“I highly suspect it’s only because I pay for your food,” Cory said with a small laugh.

She shrugged. “A girl’s gotta eat.”

“Okay, so we will do this tonight? Or tomorrow?” Erin wondered, looking excitedly over in Ross’s direction. Personally, if I had to decide who to hook up with between Ross and Logan, I’d probably go with Logan considering Ross and his questionable diseases, but I could also understand why Erin seemed to be leaning towards Ross considering she had a better chance of him not forming feelings afterwards.

“Let’s do it tomorrow,” I suggested. “I need to call my dad tonight at exactly eight or he’ll flip out because that’s just how paranoid he has become.”