21- A Date Night

Rosa’s POV

“I want to see Frozen,” I demanded.

“I’m not going to watch a Disney movie with you, Rosa,” Logan told me with a shake of his head. “What about Robocop?”

“That movie sounds so stupid. It’s like a knock off of Iron Man or something,” I told him. “Endless Love? You seriously can’t go wrong with Alex Pettyfer.”

“You can if you’re not a girl or gay,” He laughed at me. “And don’t say Winter’s Tale either because just no.”

“I have a feeling that the only thing that we’ll be able to agree on is The Lego Movie,” I said as we looked up at all of the movie posters in front of the busy movie theater. It was a Saturday night, so it made sense that everybody in the city of… whatever city we were in were there.

“The Lego Movie it is,” He agreed with me. We were still standing in line to buy tickets, so we had to wait a few more minutes before buying our tickets and then we went inside and got in another line for concessions.

“Should I pay for your food?” Logan wondered as we analyzed our plethora of choices for food.

I shook my head at him and messed up his dark curly hair but I was a lot shorter than him, so I had to get on my tippy toes to do so. “I can pay for my own. Thanks though, you gentleman.”

He shrugged and smirked. “It’s what I do. And don’t do that,” He whined as he started to fix his hair again.

I laughed at him. “But it’s so funny to see you get so upset when somebody messes up your hair.”

“I’m glad I’m amusing,” He muttered dryly.

“As you should be,” I nodded just before it was time for us to give the worker person our order for concessions. I got a large popcorn that I would share with Logan and then a few things of candy. Logan got a pop that he would share with me and then a few things of candy for himself.

“If you want to make out during the movie, I wouldn’t object,” Logan informed me as we entered the theater and found seats in the far back. “I mean, since we’re in the back and all.”

“I’m not saying no,” I said just because I didn’t see anything wrong with harmlessly making out with Logan in a dark movie theater. Sure, we were just friends and I didn’t like him romantically and he didn’t like me romantically but we were both single and making out with people is an enjoyable thing to do. Granted, it was better when the other person is a person that you’re in love with, that doesn’t make random best friend make out sessions any less enjoyable. “If I knew that you were going to play that card though, maybe I would have gotten dressed up like everybody else did.”

“You’re not dressed up?” Logan wondered sarcastically. I was only wearing skinny jeans and a Beemo tank top from Adventure Time with Toms and my ugly green bag that I didn’t think was so ugly. “You basically look like you’re ready to go to prom in that sexy outfit.”

I rolled my eyes at him and nudged him with my shoulder. “You wish.”

“You did look pretty hot in your prom dress,” He admitted with a nod just before the movie started and the theater sank into dark silence.

Erin’s POV

“Ross.”

“Erin.”

“You have to promise me something,” I told him as we rode in the back of the Taxi towards downtown.

“What am I promising you?” He wondered, looking over at me with his ever present side smile.