Big ass trees

I slammed the front door behind me as I got home. I dropped my bag on the floor and headed straight to my room. It was Friday and my parents were away for the weekend, so I was planning to spend the entire time watching anime and completely ignoring my homework.

I grabbed my laptop from my desk and went to the living room to watch my favorite anime, Attack On Titan, on the couch. I had already seen it like five million times, but there was no such thing as getting tired of AOT.

**le time skip brought to you by not doing your homework**

It was about four in the morning, and I'd been watching anime all night, only pausing when I got up to order pizza. I could barely keep my eyes open, so I decided to go to sleep. I changed into an oversized white T-shirt and soft shorts, and then pulled on a big green hoodie with the Survey Corps emblem on the back. The heating system was broken, so it was really cold. When I was changed, I reached to turn off my laptop, but it wouldn't power off. I frowned, and smashed the power button over and over, but nothing happened. I smacked the computer, and the screen became pixelated.

Shit. I really didn't want to explain to my parents how I'd somehow managed to break my fairly new laptop. I sighed, and was about to close the computer and just give up, when a white light burst from the screen.

The light engulfed me, and I started to get sucked into the screen.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" I yelled.

I snatched at the closest thing I could reach, hoping to anchor myself and not get pulled into the computer, but what I ended up grabbing was a duffel bag that I'd prepared with a bunch of stuff for a sleepover I was going to have the next day with my best friend Winter. I ended up being sucked into the laptop screen, clutching my duffel bag for dear life and screaming. A bright flash blinded me for a second, and a falling sensation came over me.

When I could finally see again, I realized I actually was falling.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screeched pathetically.

Lucky for me, I landed in a tree. I groaned and stood up on a branch. Where the hell was I? I looked around, not recognizing anything. There was actually nothing around except for big ass trees everywhere. I took off my Survey Corps hoodie and tied it around my waist, and then slung my bag over my shoulder. I began to climb down the tree, when I felt the tree beginning to shake.

My first thought was "shit, an earthquake, better hide under a table". Then I realized that there was no table to hide under, and that there saw a huge naked manchild running toward me.

Oh, I thought. Not an earthquake. A titan.