I'm a badass titan killer... not

"OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK!" I screamed. "I'M GONNA DIE!!"

I tried to climb back up the tree and hide in the leaves, but the titan was already reaching out to grab me. I quickly unzipped my bag and pulled out the switchblade I always carried with me just as the titan caught me around the waist.

It raised me up to eye level and stared at me with a dumb look on its face. Maybe it was the adrenaline, or maybe I just thought I was dreaming, but instead of being scared, I was trying not to laugh. Another titan approached behind the one that had grabbed me, and this one was clearly an abnormal. It looked like a demented baby.

Supressing my laughter, I said, "You all have such... interesting... faces."

(I'd always wanted to say that line!!!)

Then I stabbed my switchblade into the titan's hand, making it let go.

And that was when I realized what a terrible decision that was. I yanked the knife out of the titan and began falling (again) but this time there was no tree to land on. I was just going to be smushed into the ground. What a humiliating way to die.

I threw my switchblade as I fell, and it embedded itself in the titan's eye.

"WAAAAUGH!" I screamed. I squeezed my eyes shut and curled into a ball, bracing myself for impact. Only instead of splatting against the ground, I was flying.

What the fuck? Flying?

Someone's arm was wrapped around my knees, carrying me like a sack of potatoes over their shoulder. I twisted around, and saw a glint of metal coming from a VERY real-looking set of 3DMG and a green cape with the Wings of Freedom on the back.

"Holy shit!!" I exclaimed.