Taunting titan shifters

A/N: Hi guys. If anybody's even reading this, I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to update as much as possible this week since starting on Friday I won't be able to write for two weeks. After that, I'm going to update all my stories at least once a week, if not more. Also, please comment or leave feedback or something because I'm not a very good author and I have no idea what the hell I'm doing and I NEED TO FEEL VALIDATED OKAY?!

I wandered around outside for a while, and then remembered that I had to meet Reiner and Bertolt. I made my way back to HQ and saw the titan shifters standing behind the girl's sleeping quarters. I snuck up to them, making sure they couldn't see me.

"Jeez, Bertolt, spying on girls while they're sleeping? I could expect Reiner to do something like this, but I'm surprised at you!" I said.

Bertolt jumped in surprise and his face quickly turned a rather dark shade of red. Reiner just glared.

"Who the hell are you?" he growled.

"Damn, Reiner, calm your man-tits." I said, enjoying the look of surprise and annoyance that flashed across the blonde's face. "I'm (Y/N), duh. What a stupid question."

I just smiled as the titan shifters glared at me. "Annie." Reiner called.

I whipped my head around, realizing what was going on. I raised my fists to get into a fighting stance, but before I could react, I was lying dazed on the ground, Annie's boot pressed against my throat.

I spluttered and tried to get Annie off me, to no avail. Finally, I tapped her knee, signaling my surrender and for her to get her foot off of my fucking throat so I could breathe. She stepped off of my neck, and looked at me warily.

I pushed myself back to my feet. "Was that really necessary?" I asked, irritated.

"Tell us how you know what we are." Bertolt said sharply. I was a bit surprised, because I'd never really heard him talk before.

"Okay, damn!" I said. "I can't tell you the details of how I figured it out, but I will tell you that nobody else knows and they definitely won't be hearing it from me."

Annie smirked, thinking she had scared me into keeping quiet. I narrowed my eyes and swiftly grabbed her wrist and flipped her over my head. She landed on the ground with a loud thud. I pulled her wrist back until it broke with a sickening snap.

"And for the record, I'm not keeping quiet because you guys 'scared me into it' or whatever the hell you think this is." I continued. "I already know what's going to happen, and I'm not going to stop you. Annie, just try to kill as little people as possible on this expedition coming up, okay?"

Annie was glaring at me with her teeth gritted in pain, and she growled angrily at me. I sighed and helped her to her feet. Reiner and Bertolt were staring at me with their eyes wide in surprise and confusion. I turned and began walking back towards my room, when Reiner stopped me.

"Wait, (Y/N)," he said. "Why aren't you going to turn us in or something? Are you a--"

My glare cut him off. "No, for your information, I am not a titan shifter. I just think it's better to let things play out as they're supposed to. It's more fun to see if the other guys can figure this out. Just try to minimize the number of casualties, please." I said snarkily. Then I went into my room, changed into my pajamas, and got into bed, hoping that when I woke up this wouldn't all turn out to be a dream.