Chapter 9

(3rd POV)

So the whole group ended up happy, and finished senior year fantastically. Each of them got into King's College, surprisingly, and they were all excited to go to college together. They all deserved this fortunes in return for how terrible junior year was, and now were looking forward to many new adventures in the future.

Connor was going to school to be a psychiatrist, and Evan was going to be a journalist. The two had a dorm together, shared with two new people named John Laurens and Alexander Hamilton. They were already in touch with these two, and were very excited to be sharing a room with another gay couple.

Michael and Jeremy bought an apartment together a few blocks away from King's college, and as they were moving they became friends with their neighbors Thomas Jefferson and James Madison. Michael is getting a degree for programming and Jeremy is becoming an engineer.

Veronica, Martha, and Zoe have a dorm near the arts building, and that's very convenient for Zoe and Martha who is getting getting degrees for music and painting, respectively. Veronica, however, is going to become a detective. Their roommates are sisters, Angelica and Peggy Schuyler.

Jared is rooming with his parents' friends' kid, Hercules Mulligan, and his friend Marquis de Lafayette. Jared hasn't talked with Hercules since freshman year, but their parents are pretty close so he got to room with Hercules. Jared is double-majoring science and math.

Christine and McNamara are rooming with another couple, Eliza Schuyler and Maria Reynolds. To get to know each other, the group went on some beach vacation with Eliza Schuyler, she was loaded. Christine is majoring in theatre and McNamara is getting her degree in architecture.

Looks like everything was turning out okay for all of them.