3: Stay

A/N:

hiii. u came baaack. yes i can see you and you are reading this lul. ok ok

GGAEBSEOOOOOOOOONG!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your POV~

I checked my watch and its 12:45 pm. im totally absent in school.

"KRIIIIISS! WE HAVE SCHOOL TODAY"

i yelled at him.

"i know, and we're absent" he answered.

"i want to go home"

"my car isnt fixed yet. it will be fixed at 11:00 pm"

"ok. but i dont have clothes for my shower."

he seems normal today. hes not so cold or mad at me.

"you can borrow mine."he suggested.

"whaat! i dont think it would fit me." i said.

"just wear your pants again. only the top." he entered in a roon full of his chlothes. its like hes a celebrity or something. he gave me a T-shirt that has a print of a wolf on it. it looks cool. i took a shower and wore his T-shirt. he was waiting outside the door. i entered the bedroom and brushed my hair. i went down stairs to cook some lunch. i lookibg for the rice but i cant find it

i went up stairs and wait for kris in the bath room. when he opened the door. "Kris, where's the r-"

i stared at him he was half naked. i saw his milky abs that suits his body.. .... what da heck am i thinking. i turned around and walk fast but i was out of balance. i was about to fall off but someone pulled my waist. he was so fast. i was 6 steps away from him. how did he..?

"ur so clumsy!" he said

i faced him. i closed my eyes so i wont see his body again.

" ok.. im ok.. "

i turned arround from him and walked carefully watching my steps.

i searched the whole kitchen and i finally found the rice. i just made porridge i dont cook much because i usually eat ramyun. Kris and I ate the poridge together. the poridge taste a bit salty. but its ok. "Did you ever cooked in your whole life?"

"uhmm. no, i usually eat outside and ramyun. "-you

"its not that bad"-you.

after we ate. i washed the dishes. Kris was lying on the bed with his ear phones plugged and a book on his chest.

i walked towards him and scanned his face. i placed my hand on the edge of the bed. he was sleeping peacefully until my hand slipped to his face that made him wake up.

"Aish!! what are you doing! im sleeping here! geojo! (get lost)" he answered annoyed and slept back again.

i stood up and cleaned his house. i was in his room. then i found a picture. it was a family picture. there was kris when he was little and his parents. i put it back to where it was.

after i cleaned the house. i turned on the television. kris was already awake. he sat on the couch and i sat on the couch meter away from him. there was a news that they caught a werewolf running on the woods. they caught it on tape. it looked interesting but then kris switched the channel. "those arent real. they just made it up." he placed it on disney XD. "and how would u know that?"

"because im superman." he joked

"This.... childish brat" i said.

he watched Phineas and Ferb. i watched it too.

i checked my watch and its 6:00 pm.

kris watched tv for like an hour. i felt sleepy too then i felt a head landed on my shoulders. it was kris, he fell asleep.

~Kris' POV~

i woke when someone was whispering my name. "kris" -Se Mi

"what?"

"i really need to go to my job, i mean my house. i have some works." -Se mi

"araseo (okay)" i nodded.

i stood up and led her to my car.

i dropped her near a cafeteria. is this her place?

when she got out off the car. i drove off. i didnt let her say goodbye. *cold*

A/N:

I know its short. saari

I can see you, and i know you're continueing to read my story hihi.

dont stop

labya readers.

YEHET!!

I WANT TO EAT BURGER.