28: Forgiven

A/N:

ayoo waddup.

since i have free times. i will always update this. its vacation so i think everyday i will update. dont u like that? mauahahhaha! ok

lets just say this is the part 2 of Who are you? ok 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Kris' POV~

i went to go outside of the class and i saw Luhan.

He took my wrist and i quickly removed it.

"It's him." he looked at me and continued walking.

i turned around stopped him from walking. "What do you mean?" i asked.

"Do Min Joon.... is not Do Min Joon." he said,

"Then who?" i followed.

"Royals have different rings. priceless, so theres no way there will be other person wearing that. I've seen that ring being wore by Seung Hyun. Do Min Joon is Seung Hyun." he said.

 i widened my eyes and went back to the classroom but Yoo Se Mi wasn't their.

"Where is Yoo Se Mi?" i asked the class.

 "Do Min Joon and Yoo Se Mi went together outside." a girl answered. i sighed heavily and tried finding Yoo Se Mi. i searched the whole school. every rooms, the roof but there was no sign of them.

I ruined my hair and left the school. i walked through the pavement. "YOO SE MI!!! SE MI!!!!"  i shouted.

~Luhan's POV~

I can feel a presents of danger somewhere.

I saw Seung hyun carrying Se Mi. is Yoo Se Mi sleeping? did she fainted. they're not heading to the clinic but they're about to leave the school. So, i didn't show up to them.

after half an hour we ended up in an abandoned Building. 

They entered the building and Seung Hyun tied her on a post. Seung hyun left the room and i quickly went to her. "Yoo se mi." i said as a whisper.

she slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. she started panicking. "where am I?" she said. i untied her wrist and lifted her to stand.

we were about to leave the building but i heard someone came. "Where are you going?" Seung hyun's voice stopped us from running.

"Do Min Joon.." yoo Se Mi said and seung hyun smirked.

"I'm not Do... Min.... Joon." He said. "Seung Hyun.. " i said and Se Mi gazed at me confused.

Seung hyun's face slowly turned to his original. Se Mi widened her eyes. "You'll marry me Yoo Se Mi." he said.

"Leave us alone." i ran to him and punched him. he touched his cheek and punched me back it really hurts. its like i almost lost a tooth. we fought but i became really weak. Yoo Se Mi shouted my name.

~Your POV~

Luhan and Seung hyun started fighting. i saw a pipe and took it. 

he was about to Punch Luhan that will make him die. "Say your last words... Luhan."

"Who are you?" he said.

i shoved the pipe across his back and he groaned.

he froze and turned around to me. My heart was beating so fast. I reamembered the time when i landed on Luhan.

i kicked Seung hyun's sensitive part as hard as i can. ugh, i feel sorry too you know.

he fell on the ground and i ran to Luhan. He was still alive. his face was terribly wounded. 

"Luhan.. can u stand?" he slowly nodded and i took his arm. i put it on my back and stood by him.

we walked together heading home the whole hour and he gave up. "i can't do it anymore." he said.

"We're near. You can do it." i kept him going.

~Luhan's POV~

while we were walking slowly. i looked at Se Mi. 

"We're near. You can do it."she said.

i continued walking with her and we reahed home. i want to thank Yoo Se Mi.

~Your POV~

we entered the door and all of them were waiting in the living room worried. Kris was turning back and fort until he saw me. they lied Luhan to his bed and Lay  healed him.

Kris hugged me so tight. "you made me worry so bad. are you hurt." he looked at me. i shooked my head and smiled. "Luhan saved me." i said. i really saved Luhan. But its my fault he got hurt.

"rest now, you must be tired." he said and i entered my room.

~Kris' POV~

i told Se Mi to rest and i entered to Luhan's room. Lay was there and he looked at me. he stood. "I'll leave you for a moment." he said and left.

Luhan looked at me. he was still wounded. i sat on the chair where Lay was seating earlier and gazed at luhan.

"thank you... for saving Yoo Se Mi." i said.

"I'm sorry. forgive me for everything." he said.

i smiled and we hugged each other.

~END OF CHAPTER~

A/N:

how was it?

do you like it that Kris forgived luhan?

ok if you liked it. mind to leave a commet and vote.

i love you bros.

stay awesome, i know you will.

MEEEEHEEEE~

bye