48: Why?

~Flashback~

"Whats wrong mom?" i asked her

i can see her worried look.

"Yoo Se Mi.. we need to leave Seoul. " she said.

"W-what?! but.. why?"

"we need to leave... now. we wont come back."

"B-but! kris!"

"its because of him. Seung Hyun made kris alive. and he has the power to kill him again. we're doing this for Kris. Seung hyun threatened us, and I cant let him die. kris is the most loyal and greatest person ive known." she explained to me

I teared up suddenly. why is he doing this?

so I broke up with kris and left korea for 2 years

while I was in korea, everytime I smile or laugh. Kris' face always pop into my head. then im realizing that. I shouldnt be here. I shouldnt laugh here. this isnt the place of my happiness.

but I did nothing. Kris' must have been really mad at me for leaving him.

~end of flashbacks~

~Seung Hyun's past~

I was just a guard and not a royal... at all.

I was a nobody... that anyone can hurt and slave me.

no one have treat me well. I had no friends.

until a princess did. her name is Sun Ye Seol.  she was my first love. shes nice and pretty.

we started meeting each other privately.

we loved each other but we didnt want to tell her parent yet we have to.

they objected to our love.

her parents forbid me to meet with her and they sent me away from seoul.

i couldnt do anything. i kept on thinking about my love. until i secretly went back

i asked the residence where the princess is.

"oh,  didnt u know? there was a war here and they said that the princess died. " the woman said.  i widened my eyes and walked away.  i furrowed my eyebrows in anger.  this cant be happening. i kept on asking everyone but all i heard was "the princess died. "

i felt so furious and thought to myself.  this wont be happening if im just here.  i couldve protected her,  this wont be happening if im right here beside her.  this wont be happening if the king and queen didnt sent me away…… the king and queen……

im being furious so i quickly went to their royal mansion but the guards didnt allow me to enter…… so i beat them up.  i reached the royal king and queen. i stared at them furiously and smirked.  i gazed at me.  "why are you here seung hyun?" the king asked

"because im going to kill the both of you" i slowly took a sword from an armor design and gazed at them playfully.

"guards!!!" the queen screamed then i looked back waiting for someone to come.  i smirked playfully.

"oh…… my queen.  i didnt seem to see someone heroic to save u." i said and walked towards them. i killed them both as tears form through my eyes. YOU KILLED YOUR OWN DAUGHTER

i pretended to be a relative of the royals so they see me as a king. it felt great being a royal.

after a few months,  i moved to another place and there i met queen seong.  she told me that she lost her daughter at a war for her safety.

until she told me that she found her,  as i first saw her,  she looks just like the princess that i loved.  exactly like her.  but she doesnt seem to know me after all,  so i fell inlove with her and queen seong approved my love to her so she agreed to me that i will marry her.

but she doesnt want to marry me so it became a force marriage to heryet our wedding didnt go well because of those exo wolves.

~Your POV~

i was walking at the streets alone then i heard a woman yelled.

"SUN YE SEOL?! YOU'RE ALIVE! " i didnt mind the woman because my name isnt sun ye seol. i kept on walking then someone held my shoulder.  i got surprised and scared,  i stared at a woman.

"Sun Ye Seol……" she said and she stared at me shocked.

"uuuhm… sorry,  my name is Yoo Se Mi,  not Sun Ye…  Seol. " i explained yet she held my arms.

"you look just like Sun Ye,  Do you know Seung Hyun? " she asked me and i just nodded.

"is he your boyfriend?" she asked  just smiled and shooked my head. why does she keep on asking me weird things.

"Seung hyun,  is he your guard? "wth

"no,  hes a royal king… " i said

l

"he cant be,  hes just a guard" is this true?

"uhmmm… sorry,  but i need to go"

i quickly left and headed to our mansion. i went to eomma and told her about my conversation with that woman.

"thats not true,  seung hyun cant be a royal if hes a guard." mom answered.

"but i have this feeling that its true.  what if it is.  what if Seung Hyun really is a fraud. "

"i know Seung Hyun is suspicious sometimes but we're not sure."

I'll ask that woman again.

~END OF CHAPTER~

hey brus.  sorry for the really really really really late update!

btw. we need more comments.  thankyou for the continues support for the royal wolf

happy 40k reads :))