21: Plans

~Kris' POV~

i was lying on the bed staring at the cealing. Se Mi was with Seung hyun for the plan on their wedding. 

maybe we're just not meant to be. can't i go there and shout 'i object' but it could just make things worst. 

i want to take Se Mi with me and get out of earth. *lol*

i went outside to find some foods but i saw the boys gathered on the dining room.

they all looked at me. "What are you doing?" i asked them and took a milk.

"N-nothing. ah. go back to your room." Suho shood me.

~Suho's POV~

we kept on judging Kris. he became really dull all day. he must have really loved Se Mi. 

i gathered all the boys to the dining room and planned about what we are going to do about the wedding. 

its not like we will get crazy and destroy the wedding.

"So, here's the plan. we-" before i can finish my sentece. i heard Kris openning the refrigerator.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"N-nothing. Ah. go back to your room. i signed my hands 'go-away'

he left the dining room and entered his room. 

"Kai.. you will...................." i said all the plans.

~Your POV~

im on Seung Hyun's place. 

im with a girl being a designer of our wedding. she let me chose the ring. 

i chose the most expensive ring. its not that i like the design. it just decreases Seung hyun's money but he was really rich so nothing would happen.

my mind was full of Kris. i looked at Seung Hyun but what i saw was Kris.

i looked clearly but it was still Kris.

"Yoo se Mi? Yoo Se Mi?" my mind turned to reality and i saw Seung Hyun and our designer was calling my name.

"Ne?"

she giggled. "You must have really love your future husband Yoo Se Mi." she smiled at me.

i feel like i want to shout at her like 'are you crazy. i dont even like him, and you're saying that i REALLY LOVE him!?'

i wish someone would save me. i wish someone would wake me up from this horrible drream. i wish someone would understand.

"Dowaju (Help me)"

"What?" our designer questioned. i looked at her.

"N-nothing."

~END OF CHAPTER~

A/N:

is it getting good?

please vote or ask anything.

i love you aaaaaah! asdfghjkl! kkkk

bye!