30: Seen

A/N:

yo, okay!  sexy, nahukshimola kyu- have you seen the teaser of overdose?!
its so cool. yey! 

new update bros, hope you like it
~~~~~~~~

after a month

~Your POV~

i went to mother's room. "eomma, can i go to the mall?" i asked her permission.

"oh, why won't you bring Seung Hyun with you?" she suggested. 

"uuh, i want to to do it alone." 

she just nodded and i went off. we arrived at the mall i shopped for clothes.

~Kris' POV~

last week we arrived in Korea. by chance, Se Mi would be here.

now, all of us will go shopping. i dont really want to but they kept on pushing me.

we were going up to use the elevator. they're just that lazy.

i saw a girl that really looks like Yoo Se Mi. she facing in front so i couldn't see.

she entered the elevator and i ran to her. she saw me and just smiled. i was froze. she just smiled at me. is that really Yoo Se Mi.

the guys ran to me. "what's wrong?" Suho asked. "I- I saw Yoo Se Mi."

"Really? then why didn't you called her." D.O asked.

"When she saw me.... she just... smiled at me and looked away. it's like she doesn't know me" i said.

"Maybe she's not Yoo Se Mi." kai said.

~Your POV~

when i used the elevator. i saw a guy who looked at me like he knows me so i just grinned and he froze.

i saw a store selling dresses and many things. i checked it out.

i was scanning on the dresses until i saw a familiar dress. Do I have one of these?

~Kris' POV~

"No, it's really her." i said and i emmidiately climbed up the stairs. she entered a store where she bought her clothes.

I was about to approach her but she checked a dress that i boght her for Seung hyun's birthday.

i walked towards her and held her arm. "Yoo Se Mi?" i said.

she looked at me and stepped away. "Who are you? w- why do you know my name?" she said in worried tone.

"You... don't know me?" i asked and she shooked her head.

"YOO SE MI!!!" The boys shouted happily that made se mi creeped out.

"W-what are you people?" she said. all of them were shocked.

"You don't know us!? She doessn't know us?." Chen said

i turned around from Yoo Se Mi and left.

"Let's go guys." i said.

~Your POV~

what the heck is happening right now? I'm surrounded with gorgeous boys.

the first guy i met left the store and everyone did except for someone. 

"Why.. don't you know us?" he said.

"I don't... know all of you."

he looked so confused and left too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

i was in the car. one of the guards were driving. i was looking through the window of the car until i saw a house that really gives me the guts to check it. it looks pretty big. 

"Wait." i told the guard.

he stopped the car and i went stepped outside the car.

the house wasn't locked so i opened it. the living room looks so familiar. what is this place?

~Kris' POV~

I arrived to my house and i saw the door open. i entered and no one was there. Why do i smell someone here?

 i entered my room where the scent came from. i saw Yoo Se Mi looking around.

~END OF CHAPTER~

A/N:

im gonna die because of OVERDOSE.

i love u chingus dont forget that.

leave a comment or vote for this story. thank you for everything. what will actually happen at eclipse for tommorow. its disturbing me