9: Confessions

A/N:

haha- how's it going bros. my name is flaaaapy biiiird and welcome toooooo, nenenananneneneeeee!

ok ok back to the future.

fighting bye!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

next day

~Your POV~

i just thought that i should tell kris how i feel about him. its not that im not scared to loose him when he knew. because its more complicated if i would keep my feeling and wait.

i slipped a paper inside his locker to meet him on the roof top.

i went on top of the roof and there are no one their, so its the perfect place.

~Kris' POV~

i walked through the hallways with girls squealing and blocking my way. i reached my locker and opened it. i saw a peace of paper and opened it.

it was from Se Mi she wanted to meet me up on the rooftop. now.

i tried ignoring those girls who was so crazy about me. All of them are not my STYLE.

i climbed up stairs to the roof and saw Se Mi standing their. she looked nervous.

"What?" i said coldly

"uhm, kris..." she turned her back from me.

i crossed my arms and stared at her.

she calmed down looked through the skies.

"i feel like.... i was suffering when you weren't their. i feel like im going crazy when you touch me. i feel like time was so fast when I' not with you. that why i called you to ask if you can... ACCEPT MY FEELING....... <1 MIN. OF SILENCE>..... I will accept any of your decisions. i'll wait."

i dont know what to say. i cant belive she felt the same way for me. but this situation may harm her.

i didn't want her life to be miserable because of me.

"Kris?" she called out.

she turned around and looked at me. my face was blank.

then i smirked and walked away. "YAH! YOU! CONCEITED JERK!"

she followed me passing those obsessed girls.

"YAH! KRIS! ANSWER ME!" Sshe yelled.

"You said you'll wait stupid."

she didn't respond and we entered the class.

~Your POV~ 

all of them were also surprised that kris came back earlier.

the whole class, i kept on writing a not saying- 'Have you decided yet?'

it made him annoyed and ripped all the papers i gave him.

he glared at me and i just looked away.

i gave him the last note and i know it would make him real annoyed so i didnt folded it and showed him.- 'When, and Where will you tell me?'

he took his pen and wrote something and took it and- 'somewhere? and we're going to a resort celebrating the lost and found princess.'

why do i feel like kris will dump me. and i think that its unusual for a boy to dump a girl, or maybe i just never felt love.

 after class Beakhyun walked towards me. "are you coming with us?" he asked.

"yeah."

"ok then, kajja (lez go)"

i only followed kris. because i feel like im regretting that i confessed to him.

~~~~~~

when we arrived at the resort it looked so fancy. we visited the beach first, we played like kids and enjoyed.

Until the Sun sets. all of us took a picture.

we entered the rented house and luckily we had our own bedrooms. 

~~~~~~

i couldn't sleep so i went outside and looked at the sky. it was full moon, it's relaxing how the wind hitting me. kkk

until someone stood beside you. it was Kris. "what? you're ruining my moment." i complained.

"weren't you here to know something??"

"oh, ok ok, what is it?" i stared directly to her eyes.

"Yoo Se Mi, i will not apologize but, i don't like you. i dont feel any single thing about you."

tears started to appear on my eyes. "what?... "

"Since the first time we met, i dont like you." -Kris. why do i feel like there's something he's not yet telling me?

"but..... why do i feel like, you're not telling the truth?"- you

"There is nothing i can do. Yoo Se Mi." he inserted his right hand in his pocket.

i sniffed and turned around from him. i walked slowly to the resort house straight to my room and laid on my bed.

~Kris' POV~

i was very sad inside me. i dont know how i can handle this. i want to cry and scream. i hang out by the beach for half an hour.

i entered the house, but before i can go to my room. i went straight to Se Mi's room quietly.

she was already asleep. i walked towards her carefully and stared at her face sleeping.

i touched her cheeks. "jeongmal mianhae. (im really sorry.)" i held her hands.

"i want to spend the rest of my life with you. i want to see you everytime, but i cant. its for your own sake too. saranghae, saranghanda."

A/N: 

yih!

vote please or leave a comment. i am begging you!!

jk. i lost a brother