chapter three

"Frank! Frank! i found something I think you might want to see..."

I rolled over in bed feeling rather cold without Gerard next to me. When did he move. i sat  there longing for his warmth to come back. I hoped he hadnt figured out what had happened. better yet i hoped that he hadnt found the used condom on the floor i had tried to hide. slowly, i crawled out of bed silently wishing for an asprin... or five.... man last night had killed me. as always Ger hadnt been affected. lucky bitch.

"what, gee?" i asked as i rolled out from behind my man-made partition. 

"I found something that i think we need to watch. together." there was no question as to when or if we could watch seperately, Gee could be very demanding sometimes...

"what is it?" i asked.

"A video, I guess. It was in the band cam. i found it when i woke up and got out of bed for a glass of water. It was pointed right at the bed like it had been there all night filming us. tottally weird."

o fuck, i thought. here comes the sex tape, and gee wants to watch it. im screwed. Gerard walked to the tape player that the hotel had suprisingly provided us with and popped it in. I waited with baited breath as the nights deeds flashed across the screen for us to see and died a little bit as i saw Gee's reaction. his face was completely awestruck. but the words he said sang to me in his melodic voice and i felt like i had the red pills in my system-- i was flying.