Chapter Ninteen

~Bob's POV~

I drove down the highway going ninty. Not too fast not too slow. I was done with them. Done with fame. I pulled a cigarette out of my pocket and lit it. I was gone and that was that.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

~Gerard~

Frank leaned over my lap. we were making plans for our first date. Mikey was getting out of the hospital and I wanted to celebrate. It would be a small party nothing too fancy. Hopefully Bob would be back in time. Where was he?

I checked the time and added a few more lines to my current page of Umbrella Academy. I was, admittedly, getting kind of worried.

     Frank came up beside me and handed me some coffee. "Babe, it's gonna be ok. He'll be back."

I knew Frank was just trying to call me down, yet it still helped.
Frank was amazing that way. I took a sip of the coffee he handed me and placed it on the night stand beside me. "I'm still worried though, nobody has seen him or heard from him in three days... It isn't like him."

"Maybe he's just going through something and needs a bit of space and air?" frank puzzled.

"Maybe... I don't know. It just seems off."

Just then Mikey walked in. "Hey guys, we got mail" he tossed a pile towards us. I perused it-- fan mail, junk mail, bills all the normal stuff. I threw it all down on the bed. Then something caught my eye-- a red envelope. It was addressed to the entire band. I caught the guys attention and read it to them. It read:

"guys, I can't do this. This life of fame and attention. It's finally gotten to me. All I wanted to be was the sound man. Now look at me, I'm famous yeah but that doesn't mean much when all you want to do is be behind the scenes. Please don't look for me, I don't wanna be found."

I was shocked. I couldn't believe Bob felt this way. I looked at the guys, their faces were a mask of shock and awe. What would we do without our drummer?