chapter five

Wow. I had Gerard!! He was finally mine! I couldn't believe that the man of my dreams since Belleveiw High was finally mine! Gerard Way and Frank Iero, the worlds sexiest gay couple to walk the earth, my not so much knight as more savior at arms from my abusive father. we needed a name, like Brangelina, only like a thousand times better. ugh, I'm getting ahead of myself.... first we had to tell the label guys, which i don't really see a problem with that as they more than likely think that we're together already. would there be an interview for this type of thing? only one way to find out...

"Gee, babe, you know we're gonna have to tell the a&r guys right, else they eventually find out the wrong way?" I asked him.

"Yeah, Frank, i was just thinking the same thing, we really don't need the bad publicity that's sure to come afterwards though. lets talk to the guys. its just as much their decision as it is ours. Plus, Mikey deserves to know about his brother."

"Ger, considering that the guys were in the room with us last night and the fact that they kind of heard everything, don't you think that Mikey knows already?"

"Yeah, Frank, I guess your right. My little brother does have a brain in his head."

"then lets all have a group discussion of what to do when they get back okay babe?"  I smiled at Gerard. hopefully Ray wouldn't be too upset, albeit hes not the one I'm worried about. I'm worried about Bob the Homophobe...