Chapter Tweleve

Gerard swiftly but surely stopped me from having the best kiss of my life. it was gut-wrenching. "Why?" Gerard asked. " Why would you do this to me now? Mikes I love you but not that way. I mean, maybe six months ago it could have happened, but now cripes Mike. " Gerard lit a Marlboro and flicked the ash after tying the kite to the tree.  "Mikey, could we try to work something out here so it won't be weird?"

I weakly responded with a yes while my heart died a little bit. "Call Frank and tell him you're fine and that you're coming home. I'd like to be alone for awhile." Gerard kissed my forehead and then turned to leave. Turning back around, Ger stated that he really was sorry. "You've given me a lot to think about bro, maybe there can be an us in the future." As always he was just trying to cheer me up.

As soon as he was gone, I flipped out my phone and looked for a hardware store. it was roughly two miles away, Something  that I could definitely walk to. I looked up Ray's number and dialed.

"Hello?" He picked up.

"Hey, Boo," I replied. (I always called him that for some unknown reason.) " Could you meet me at Gribbs Cemetery in two hours?" I didn't know why I was giving myself a way out of what I was fixing to do, but I did.

I leaped up and started walking in the way of the hardware store. I needed a rope and a knife. I was serious this time no more kidding around . tonight  I would commit suicide.

I hope Ray found me first...