What Happened at the Past

Princess Zane's POV.

"Aaahhhh!!!"my sister shouted as she give birth to my niece Princess Yazra Kate Crystal.

Everyone is very excited to see the new born baby of Crystal Kingdom.

"Aunty, is my lil sister okay?"Yohan asked for the 5th time.

Prince Yohan Kean Crystal is Yazra's big brother, he is older than Yazra for 2 years.

Yup he is still 2 years old but he could speak.

"Yohan, she will be fine okay"I said and picked him up to carry him.

"Hihi,I'm excited to meet and play with her"he said and smiled.

"Princess Zane and Prince Yohan you could see the Queen and the newly born princess, the king is already there"Veronica said one of our maids.

I put Yohan down and then he pulled my gown.

"Aunty let's go!!"he said excitedly so I just laughed and followed him.

We knocked on my sisters room and then we came in.

When we came in, we saw King Herald carrying Princess Yazra and my sister who is laying down at her bed.

"Daddy, can I see her please"Yohan said and ran to his dad while I went to Queen Yazmin my sister.

"How are you feeling sis?"I asked her and sat on the chair near her bed.

"Painful haha but worth it when I saw my princess"she said and smiled.

"Well take a rest now"I said and went to the baby princess who is sleeping peacefully at the kings arms.

"Aunty"Yohan said and raised his arms meaning he wants me to carry him so I did.

"She's beautiful right?"King Herald said.

"She looks like Yazmin"I said.

Yazmin Kaye Zyra-Crystal is my sister or the Queen.

3 years Later

"Aunty can I go play with my friends?"the 3 year old Princess Yazra Kate said.

"Go ahead"I said and she smiled and ran to her friends.

I'm here in the garden with my friends w/ the other princes and princesses of the air, fire, water, earth, galaxy, techno, healing, and underworld kingdom.

"Hey, Zane I'm really worried about the dark clan"Flare said, the sister of King Blaze of Fire Kingdom.

"I hope they won't startle us, we are already happy with our nieces"Pearl said, sister of Queen Marine of Water Kingdom.

"That's why we need to protect them with our lives, because according to the prophecy their generation of princes and princesses are the most powerful well if they will have kids they will be more powerful though"Ara said, sister of Queen Arine of Air Kingdom.

"And just in case the dark clan attacks, Zane bring her to the mortal world she will be safe there and we will not tell anyone not even our sisters and brothers that she is at the mortal world, remember Zane, Yazra must be safe okay we can handle our nieces"Lyn said, sister of King Larry of healing kingdom.

"Lyn is correct Zane. And please be always at Yazra's side at the upcoming ball tomorrow cause I have a feeling that the dark clan will attack"Trisha said, sister of Queen Tecnalyn of techno kingdom.

"Trisha is correct, I feel something bad is going to happen"Denalyn said, sister of Empress Blood of Underworld kingdom.

"Then we must be prepared"Irene said, sister of king Matteo of Earth kingdom.

"Can't say anything you guys said it all guys."Solar said, sister of king Astro of Galaxy Kingdom.

"Haha, Solar we are not guys and where on Crystalline Realm did you get that word?"Lyn asked.

"Duh, its not here in our realm or in our world it's from the mortal world"Solar said and we just laughed.

"What ever"Solar said and ate her chocolate cake.

We were in the middle of laughing when the princesses came running to us.

"Tita Zane huhu, Josh said that he will date another girl huhuhu"Yazra said and cried.

"Tita Lyn-Lyn, Austin is teasing me huhuhu"Laira said and cried, Princess Laira Naomi Healian is her full name daughter of Queen Nazralyn and King Larry of healing kingdom.

And the other girls cried because the boys said that they are ugly and keep on teasing them while the boys keep on saying sorry.

"Waaaa, Yazra don't cry I'm only kidding your the only girl that I will love"Josh said and hugged Yazra, Prince Nate Joshua Fiore son of King Blaze and Queen Natalia of Fire Kingdom.

*good for them they have a love life at the age of 3 while me? (Sight)* I said at my mind.

"You're not alone Zane haha we all are hahaha"Trisha said.

Ooppss, forgot to close my mind.

Well all citizens in Techno kingdom have an ability of mind reading.

"*sobs* r-really?"Yazra said and Josh nodded then Yazra stopped crying and hugged him.

"Yazra, don't worry Josh will always love you cause you guys are destined and that heart mark with infinity sign at your hip proves it"Natalie said, Princess Natalie Jane Fiore older sister of Josh.

"And as you can see it glows red whenever you are close or had physical contact or you are in the same place" Natalie added.

"You kids are very lucky you know, cause normally you find your partner when you turn 15" Irene said.

"So do you aunties found your partners?" Mark asked, Prince Mark Neptune Galaxia son of King Astro and Queen Alyssa of Galaxy Kingdom.

"We still didn't meet them"Solar said and ate her cake.

"Why??"Hazen asked, Prince Hazen Kuro Hashizen son of Empress Blood and Emperor Haven of Underworld Kingdom.

"Cause, there are some cases like ours, its when we meet our partners later than the normal time, but their is always someone that is for you"Pearl said.

"Okay"Blue said, Prince Blue Martin Waterlia son of Queen Marine and King Oliver of Water Kingdom.

"Let's play"Sandralyn said, Princess Sandralyn Tecna Anderson daughter of Queen Tecnalyn and King Victor of Techno Kingdom.

"Okay"they all said and ran back at the flowers and ran around and I think Josh is it cause everyone is running away from him while he is running towards Yazra and catches her with a back hug.

"Yaaaaa, Josh your unfair you always go and aim for me."Yazra said while stomping her feet.

"Why do you want me to back hug and catch another girl huh?"Nathan said.

"NO!!!!"Yazra shouted then Nathan smirked and kissed her at her cheeks which made Yazra blush.

"Kyaaaaaaaa, Josh you kiss stealer!!!!"Yazra shouted and ran towards Nathan who is laughing while running while their friends keep on laughing.

Haha, their still kids but they know a lot like kiss stealers haha.

∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆

Hey guys!!!!!!

This is my first story so I hope you like it and this story is not full English okay baka ma nose bleed ako hahaha well thank you and enjoy reading.

Promise ko din po na sisikapin ko na hindi masyado matagalan mag update hehe.