Chapter 18

Almira's POV.

"A-Alysia?" I called and went to her and secretly healed her wounds, basic healing lang dapat ang alam ko e.

"M-Mommy? Why are you fighting?" Alysia asked.

Alysia is a smart kid but she still is not used to the world here.

I raised her in the mortal world after all and in that time I don't have my memories.

I had her when I turned 16.

Actually I didn't really gave labor like normal mortals do, I actually just glowed then a beautiful girl like her is floating at the air sleeping then she called me mommy.

Actually Alysia's case is different.

So to make it clearer for all of you I'll talk about the Law of Love and Destiny.

This law is made by the Goddess of Love, she is the one who places the mark and matches couples.

The first stage is that you'll have the mark once you had the same feelings as the feelings of your chosen partner has for you which is the feeling of love

The second stage is that the two immortal will be more linked to each other and the both of them will be possessive.

The third stage is that every time they'll have a physical connection their marks will glow.

The fourth stage is what I just said which is having a child when both are ready and deeply in love. (Financially stable, gusto ng couple na magkaanak na, in short okay na ang lahat)

And the fifth stage is that spending life together forever.

Ang ngyari kasi is I had Alysia when I was 16 and that's not supposed to happen, now that I think about it I guess na may kinalaman ito sa pagiging itinakda ko at siya bilang anak ng isang itinakda. I think it had something to do with her overflowing crystals kaya naman naipanganak siya ahead of time thus contradicting with her supposed destined age.

I took Alysia in my arms and brought her to my tent.

"Alysia. I want you to stay here until mommy says so okay." I said.

"Okay mommy." Alysia said and lay down.

I went back at the battle field and helped them with the wolves.

"Ice sword." Inatake ko naman agad ang mga wolf.

Ng unti-unti ng maubos ang mga wolf ay sumuko na rin ang iba at bumalik na sa kingdom nila.

Bumalik na rin sa dating kulay ang buwan. Nakakapagtaka talaga dahil hindi dapat ngyari ito, ayon sa mga ilang librong nabasa ko ay hindi ito ang buwan o linggo na dapat magiging ganoon ang buwan. Isa lang ang ibig sabihin noon, intentional na ginawa yun gamit ang dark magic...

Bumalik na kami sa loob ng barrier at nag prepare sila Unnie ng pagkain. Since 4 na rin ng umaga. Nakakapagtaka talaga, impossible na may nakaalam tungkol sa mission namin na kalaban. Unless sa traitor! Agh nakakainis naman.

"Mommy, I smell something good it made me hungry."Shemay! Si Alysia! Sa sobrang pagiisip ko I nakalimutan ko na ang anak ko!

Lahat naman kami napatingin sa kaniya, napanganga sila ng makita ang batang babae na kahawig ko.

"A-Alysia, baby. I told you to stay at the tent right?" I said.

Agh. Genes ni Joshua.

Hindi lang kasi ang buhok, labi, at ilong ang namana niya kay Joshua, namana niya din ang kakulitan at ugali.

"M-May anak ka na, Ella?" Gulat na tanong ni Aki at nakita ko kung paano ito sumulyap kay Joshua.

"A-Anak mo ba yan Almira?" Gulat din na tanong ni Ianne.