The attack of the Dark Clan

Zane's POV.

Tonight is the ball where everyone at Crystalline Realm will know about Princess Yazra Kate Crystal the Princess of Crystal Kingdom, the most powerful kingdom at our realm and at our world. Well you see there are three realms: Crystalline Realm, the Gods Realm, and Spiritual Realm.

I'm now here at my room preparing for the ball.

*tok*tok*tok*

"Miss, the ball will be starting. The Queen needs you."one of the maids said and went out.

I finished my make-up and went out.

I'm wearing a white off shoulder gown, its belt has gems that decorates it, and the skirt is until the floor and shimmers when the light hits it.

I'm also wearing my tiara because I'm the Princess of Crystal Kingdom, well apparently when the queen has a sister or brother he or she becomes a princess or prince despite not being a royal blood. Just like when my sister, Yazmin, who is now a queen, married Prince Herald who is now a King. 

Anyways, my hair is also in a princess bun and some strands of my hair is tucked at the back of my ear.

I'm wearing 4 inched silver heels, I'm also wearing a light makeup and I'm wearing a silver necklace that have a tiara pendant.

I went down the stairs and walked down with grace.

I was escorted by Zaron Yamata Xzerla one of my crush, yup crush.

He held my hand to support me from going down when my palm glowed red and hurts and I could see so does Zaron's shoulder.

Then after a few seconds the pain vanished.

I was shocked -- no scratch that we were shocked because we saw a heart that have an infinity sign in it and Zaron's name and mine is written there.

"Oh my! We're destined!!!"I shouted which got everyone's attention.

"Kyyyyyaaaaa, Zane you got yours like us!!!!"Lyn said running towards me while pulling a guy and so does my other friends.

"Woah, you got your partners today aunties congrats"our nieces said and hugged us, well I felt a tincy bit insulted but no biggy.

"Good Evening Royalties and citizens of Crystalline Realm!!! Tonight we will be Introducing Princess Yazra Kate Crystal with her brother Prince Yohan Kean Crystal please come in stage"The host said.

"Yaz-Yaz let's go"Yohan said to Yazra.

"Okay, bye-bye aunty"Yazra said and ran to Yohan and they walked towards the stage.

Yazra is wearing an off shoulder violet dress that is until her knees, she is also wearing her tiara.

Yup, Yazra is still 3 but her features is suitable for a four year old but when she enters the mortal world her features will be for a 3 year old you see we're ahead for a year or so. 

They went to the stage and everyone loved them already, well can't blame them they are cute and nice and lovable.

*Fast Forward*

We were in the middle of the party and I'm with Zaron and Yazra, Zaron is playing with Yazra when we heard a bomb that exploded at the entrance.

*BOGSH!!!!!!!*

Everyone panicked cause its only the Dark clan who will plan this kind of thing, the dark clan is kind of taking over the Dark Kingdom right now. It's a total chaos over that side of the realm.

"Zane, escape Yazra now!!!"Flare said while my friends are fighting the Dark clan who are going towards us.

"But--"I was cut-off by Lyn.

"Please Zane, we can handle this"Lyn said and punched the enemies.

I carried Yazra and we ran to the portal where it will lead us to the mortal world.

I was about to enter the portal when a dark clan member was about to punch me when Zaron killed him.

"I won't let my partner be hurt by a dark clan member that easy,"He said and I just smiled at him.

We were about to enter the portal when a Dark wizard appeared and put a spell on Yazra, a spell that she won't remember anything about her past. Well that's kind of helpful really, we wouldn't be bothered with the problem how she'll fit in or what to answer her when she starts looking for her parents and Joshua.

Zaron quickly killed that wizard and that wizard turned to ashes, have a safe trip to the Gods Realm hope you get reincarnated as a lowly rock that people will step on.

After we secure that there are no Dark clan members anymore we entered the portal.

When we came out of the portal, we were at the garden of a house.

"Who owns that house?"I asked Zaron as I point at the house, he's the one carrying Yazra now.

"It's mine, you see as the Prince of Portal Kingdom I'm the one in charge of the portal of the Human world, not allowing any normal human enter the portal accidentally because that would be a disaster but then it's more horrifying to have a bad guy pass through here and if they are lucky enough I need to kill them right away,"He said, so that's why he's always somewhat missing...his been guarding this place.

Oh yeah forgot to tell you that he is a prince. 

We entered the house and I placed Yazra at the couch, oh yeah I put a sleeping spell on her when the Dark clan attacked.

"So what will we name her, you know for her safety"Zaron asked.

"Almira Xyrella Xzerla, we will also change our names into Mia Lin Xzerla and Martin Xzerla"I said.

"Woah so were married?!"Zaron said.

"Duh we are already 32 and the Destiny or partner thing just applied on us so automatically we're married"I said and he just nodded.

"We need to train her, and we will not teach her magic to hide her aura easier I'll also cast a spell on her monthly just to be sure,"I said and he agreed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sorry for wrong grammars if there is.

Enjoy reading!!!!!