Music

Peter Pan's POV
"You... Are the daughter of my worst enemy... And you're a Lost Girl." I said standing up. She just stayed sitting down with tears in her eyes, she stayed silent as well. "Go back to the cage. We'll figure out what to do with you in the morning." I said. She just nodded her head and went back into the cage. She went back up and I walked toward the camp.

Your POV
He walked back to the camp, when he got there I'm assuming he pulled out his flute because I heard music. "La la. La la la la la lalalalala. La la la la." I sang gently. "Plugging my ears like a kid." I sang. I sighed. "Stop with this foolishness, stop singing, stop talking. Stop using your vocals chords no one wants to hear you." A voice in my head echoed. It was true. I should just be silent from now on. "Wolf, would you like to join us?" Pan asked. I just nod my head. He looked at me strangely but let me out and guided me to the camp fire. He continued to play the flute... The tune was familiar... I wanted to sing the words so bad... But if I did I'd just annoy everyone. The Lost Boys were doing something around the fire, not sure what. I just decided to sit on a log. Pan snapped his fingers and Felix took over. He walked over to me. "Aren't you going to join them, love?" He asked. I looked away, and I shook my head. "Why not?" He asked. Dang it it's not a yes or no question. "Vowed not to say another word I presume?" He said. I nod my head. "Why is that?" He asked. I just get up and start walking away. "No one walks away from Peter Pan!" He shouted and appeared right I front of me. He grabbed my shoulders harshly. "Tell me. Or else." He said. Fine I'll speak. "Or else what? If you were going to kill me you would've done it by now, if you were going to put me in the cage you wouldn't have brought me out. So tell me Pan, what. Will. You. Do." I said. "Boys. Let's tie her to a tree." He said. "You gotta catch me first." I said and once again I ran. I thought Pan would've been nicer... I guess I have him too much credit. I closed my eyes and thought of somewhere in Neverland where Pan won't be able to find me. Then I teleported. "Where am I?" Then my voice echoed. The echo caves. I'll rest here for the night. I close my eyes and sleep, but I couldn't. So I decided to try and sing myself to sleep. Singing doesn't echo here... Interesting.

Peter Pan's POV
"What is with this girl and running?" Felix asked. "Oh who knows. Let's just find her." I said. As I'm walking I hear a voice. "What the?" I whispered.

"Sha la la la la
Sha la la la la

You used to call me your angel
Said I was sent straight down from heaven
You'd hold me close in your arms

I loved the way you felt so strong
I never wanted you to leave
I wanted you to stay here holding me

I miss you
I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear
Every once in a while
And even though it's different now
You're still here somehow
My heart won't let you go
And I need you to know
I miss you, sha la la la la
I miss you

You used to call me your dreamer
And now I'm living out my dream
Oh how I wish you could see
Everything that's happening for me
I'm thinking back on the past
It's true that time is flying by too fast

I miss you
I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear
Every once in a while
And even though it's different now
You're still here somehow
My heart won't let you go
And I need you to know
I miss you, sha la la la la
I miss you

I know you're in a better place, yeah
But I wish that I could see your face, oh
I know you're where you need to be
Even though it's not here with me

I miss you
I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear
Every once in a while
And even though it's different now
You're still here somehow
My heart won't let you go
And I need you to know
I miss you, sha la la la la
I miss you

I miss you
I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear
Every once in a while
And even though it's different now
You're still here somehow
My heart won't let you go
And I need you to know
I miss you, sha la la la la
I miss you." The voice sang. I was just standing there all the Lost boys had gathered around me. "Who was that?" Tiny asked. "I have a guess." Felix said. "Looks like our little Wolf has a musical talent." I said smirking. I teleport inside the cave. "Mama, Papa. I miss you... So much, I wish I could've stopped it sooner... Maybe you'd still be here." She whispered. "You can run, but you can't hide." I said but teleported to a different area in the echo caves. "Pan..." She trailed. "H-how much did you... Hear?" She asked. "Awe, did Wolf lose her bite? Her fire?" I said. "No." She said, she's getting angry. "Are you sure?" I asked coming out of hiding. "Oh, I'm more than sure." She said and pinned me to the wall for the 3rd in the past 2 days. "There's that fire." I said smirking. "What do you want Pan. What are you going to do to me now that I've ran away twice." She stated. "This." I said as we teleported back to camp. She looked confused. "You. Are going to be our maid, Wolf. That is your punishment for running." I said. "Fine." She said and snapped her fingers and the place was cleaned up. "Happy?" She said with a snarky tone. "Watch your tone or your punishment will get worse. You're lucky hearing you sing put me in a somewhat better mood." I said. "Y-you heard me sing? W-how? When?" She asked. "In the echo caves of course. Did you really think I wouldn't find you there? Especially if you were singing that loud?" I asked smirking. She just looked down. "I'm gonna go sleep under the stars." She said and walked away. Odd.

??'s POV
I woke up in a dark area. "What the? Where am I?" I asked. "Hook, Emma? You're alive?"