Choices

A/n: chapter may be short sorry.
------------
Your POV
"Y-you're alive but I thought..." I trailed, I started crying and ran to them. "It's ok, has he hurt you?" Papa asked. "No, he's actually been quite kind. He's only thrown me in a cage once." I said then realized I probably shouldn't have said that last part. "HE WHAT?!" Papa yelled. "Killian calm down." Mama said. "YOU THREW MY DAUGHTER INTO A CAGE?!" He kept yelling. "Papa! He had a reason, I kept running from and trying to deceive him." I said. "You know my rules, Hook. I had to, and you know that. You break my rules, you go to the cage. You and I both know I could've have done something worse." Pan said back. Then everyone started fighting except for me and Henry. I started to tear up again. Then I ran. "(Yn)!" Henry called, but I kept running.

Henry's POV
"(Yn)!" I yelled, but she kept running. Regina noticed and stopped arguing and walked over to me. "Is everything ok?" She asked. "No! It's not ok!" I yelled. Everyone stopped fighting. "Still got a mouth I see." Pan said. "Do you guys know what you're doing?" I asked. "What are you talking about?" Hook asked. "Never mind." I said and chased after (Yn). "Henry!" Emma and Regina yell. I hear crying and I follow it. "(Yn)? What's wrong?" I ask and sit down next to her. "E-everyone keeps fighting... I love it here, but I just got Mama and Papa back....." She trailed. I side hugged her. She put her head on my shoulder. "I'm gonna have to make a choice aren't I?" She asked. "Yes you are, love." Pan said. Everyone appeared. "You can either stay here with this demon, or you can come home with us, and Pan will not be able to change your mind, or stop you from leaving if that is what you choose." Emma said. I look at her. She inhales, then exhales. "I choose..."

A/n: alrighty, you guy get to vote! I'm letting you the reader(s) choose whether you're gonna stay in Neverland with Pan or go back to Storybrook with your family. The option that has the most votes will be in the next chapter and I will not post until then, so have fun, and good luck!