Paper Hearts

Pan's POV (short)
"P-Peter...." Wolf trailed nervous knowing I don't really like being called by my first name. I only hummed in response. "Please help me... I-I don't know what to do... I love it here... But I don't wanna leave the parents I thought I lost." She said. "Well, it's up to you but you don't have much time, they'll be leaving in an hour or 2." I said and walked away. "Make your choice quick, (Yn). Before it's too late, and please... Don't. Call. Me. Peter." I said glaring slightly. "Y-yeah.... S-sorry..." She trailed. I smirked and disappeared.

Your POV
"Geez...." I sighed in relief. "Maybe I should leave... But... Grrrrrr...." I trailed. "I need to listen to something calming.... Like K-Pop... I don't know...." I said talking to myself. I had recently become obsessed with K-Pop especially BTS. "Alright, BTS can you calm me down tod--- JungKook cover? Sure why not?" I said and listened to JungKook sing 'Paper Hearts' I quietly sang along.

"Remember the way you made me feel
Such young love but
Something in me knew that it was real
Frozen in my head
Pictures I'm living through for now
Trying to remember all the good times
Our life was cutting through so loud
Memories are playing in my dull mind
I hate this part paper hearts
And I'll hold a piece of yours
Don't think I would just forget about it
Hoping that you won't forget about it

Everything is gray under these skies
Wet mascara
Hiding every cloud under a smile
When there's cameras
And I just can't reach out to tell you
That I always wonder what you're up to

Pictures I'm living through for now
Trying to remember all the good times
Our life was cutting through so loud
Memories are playing in my dull mind
I hate this part paper hearts
And I'll hold a piece of yours
Don't think I would just forget about it
Hoping that you won't forget

I live through pictures as if I was right there by your side
But you'll be good without me and if I could just give it some time
I'll be alright

Goodbye love you flew right by love

Pictures I'm living through for now
Trying to remember all the good times
Our life was cutting through so loud
Memories are playing in my dull mind
I hate this part paper hearts
And I'll hold a piece of yours
Don't think I would just forget about it

Hoping that you won't forget." I sang with JungKook. "They were right you do have a pretty voice." A voice said startling me. I turned toward the voice. "Papa? I thought you were mad at me." I said. "I am... I'm sorry but I'm not letting you stay here." He said. "But P--" then I blacked out.

Henry's POV

"Take care of her Pan." I said. "I will Henry... She's different... I don't want her hurt either for some odd reason." Pan said. I just smirked. "What's with the smirk?" Pan asked. "What smirk?" I said and walked onto the Jolly Rodger. I noticed that we had an extra bag than when we came. "What's this?" I asked Emma. "I don't know, Killian said he found it and thought it would be useful." Emma said. I hummed in response. Something's not right. "I'm gonna go lay down." I stated and went to my room. "Okay." Emma responded. "Hook what did you do?" I whisper to myself.

-Time Skip To Story Brooke-

"Henry, we're home." Regina said. I got up. We walked out of the boat and the whole town was there. "Where's (Yn)? We have to apologize." Snow asked. "She... Chose to stay in Neverland." Emma said. "With that devil? Shocking." Gold said sarcastically. Hook took the new bag and walked somewhere. I looked around no one was watching me so I followed him to a..... Warehouse? I followed him inside then I lost him. "Hook... What did you do..." I trailed quietly. I walked out and decided to drop it... For now. I'm gonna call this "Operation: Hooked Bag." I whispered. "I think I've lost my touch with names. Oh well." I said and laughed slightly. "Henry? Where did you go?" Regina asked. "Nowhere you'd need to worry about mom." I said. "Okay, if you say so kid." Emma said. I looked in the direction of the Warehouse and see Hook walking out. I glare for a second. "I'm gonna go to the Library." I said and walked to the library. I opened the story book and turned to Pan's story. "'Wolf? Where are you? It's not--no...' Pan said. 'HOOK!!!!!' Pan yelled. 'What is it  Pan?' Arrow asked. 'We are gonna Make a trip. To the Main Land... One of our Lost Boys has been kidnapped.' Pan stated eyes going dark." I read quietly. "No..." I whisper and close the book.

Your POV

When I wake up I'm in a dark room. "What the--?" I was interrupted. "Welcome back home (Yn)."

A/n: sorry about the chapters being short! I'm running out of ideas so if you have any don't be afraid to message me! Thanks for reading!