Second Star To The Right...

A/n: in Henry's POV since Emma is his Mom and Regina is his mom I'll just leave the names instead of using 'mom' unless Henry is talking to one of them.
---------------------------------
Henry's POV
"So, how are we gonna get there it rescue my daughter." Emma said. "Yeah, we have to bring my sister home! I miss her!" I said. "We're working on it Emma. Like I said it will--" Blue started. "No! We don't have time! If we don't hurry, my daughter may start falling for that-- that demon!" Hook shouted. "Killian, calm down. We--" Emma started. "No! The sooner we get there the less likely that demon will get his so called 'happy ending'!" Hook shouted again. 

Peter Pan's POV
Never mind, that was too close for comfort. "What's on your mind Pan?" Felix asked. "I thought was developing feelings." I replied simply. "It's good you didn't, then you'd be distracted." He said. I just nod my head in response. "Pan?" Wolf said as she walked in. "Yes?" I respond. "Weren't we supposed to start the bonfire a while ago?" She asked. "We are a little late aren't we. Let's begin then shall we, love?" I said. "It's up to you Pan, you're are the leader after all." She said. I smirk. "Look who has found where they stand." I said. "Hey, I'm still not gonna listen every time. Just I decided to be 'a Lost Boy'." She said using air quotes. I make my flute appear. "Come." I said and walked out. I was about to start the fire when Wolf threw a fire ball at where the bonfire wood was set up for it. I look at her and glare slightly. She just smirks, causing me to roll my eyes. I begin to play my flute.

Your POV
This is gonna be fun, messing with Pan and making him mad. I join the boys and start doing whatever it is they do around it. Pan stopped playing and we stopped 'dancing'. "Now, we have a surprise that's so much of a surprise, that the person who is the surprise isn't even aware of this." Pan said. Why do I think this won't end well? "Wolf here," Pan started pointing at me. I knew this wasn't gonna end well. Crap. "Is gonna sing a song for us." He finished. "W-what?" I asked slightly nervous.  "Is our little Wolf here... Scared?" Pan said smirking. I glared. "I ain't scared of anything." I said sternly. "Oh... Is that so? Then sing." He said. "Fine." I said. Music started to play.

"I heard there was a secret chord
That David played, and it pleased the lord
But you don't really care for music, do ya?
Well, it goes like this
The fourth, the fifth
The minor fall and the major lift
The baffled king composing hallelujah

Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah

Well, your faith was strong but you needed proof
You saw her bathing on the roof
Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew ya
She tied you to her kitchen chair
She broke your throne and she cut your hair
And from your lips she drew the hallelujah

Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah

Maybe there's a God above
But all I've ever learned from love
Was how to shoot somebody who'd outdrew ya
And it's not a cry that you hear at night
It's not someone who's seen the light
It's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah

Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah

Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah

Hallelujah
Hallelujah" I sang. I looked at everyone. It was silent at first then they went nuts. Pan was just leaning against a tree arms crossed smirking.
This still won't end well will it.

Henry's POV
"Emma, Hook and Henry. We have news." Blue said. "We were able to acquire some pixie dust." Blue said. "So does that mean...?" I started. "Second star to the right..."