Hide n Seek

A/N BEFORE WE START, ~~~ This Means A Time Skip, OK? ok... I also hope you enjoy this...

Zane's POV

Aphmau invited me to the zoo to play Hide n seek, she's a cool youtuber and not saying that because I'm her friend. I had nothing better to do so I should go.

~~~

I left my house to go to the zoo then Aphmau called me, "Hey Zane, can you go to my house and pick up the drone?" Ugh are you serious Aphmau? I sighed "Sure Aph, I left my house anyway" now I have to walk to her house which is the oppisite direction.

"Cool, see you then Zane!" She yelled and before she hanged up I blurted out "Yea Sya then!" Oh Irene she is loud then she handed up...

~~~

I got to her house and tried opening the door, it was locked... I looked around and walked to a flower pot, lifted it up and YES, the key was there, I'm so glad.

I went in and saw the drone, I picked the drone up and left the house locking it and putting the key back where is was before.

~~~

I got to the zoo and went inside, I looked around for a bit but I couldn't find Aph anywhere so I decided to text her.
Zane - Aph where are you?
Aph - I'm near the food place
Zane - Are you serious? I was just there and I couldn't find you...
I turned back around then went back to the food, I was coming out of a door looking at her phone.

I put my phone away and walked up to her "Hey Aph!" I yelled behind her to scare her, she screamed so I giggled, "So where is everyone else?" I said through my giggling, "Still inside" She replyed, everyone else came out. Garroth, Travis, Me, Kawaii Chan and Aphmau playing.

Aaron was going to be the one recording with the drone, he sat down, I give him the drone and we get everything set up.

~~~

We were ready to record now, we got the drone up in the air recording us and we got our mics on, Aphmau does her intro "Hey Guys! Aphmau here, and welcome to hide n seek!" So on and so on.

~~~

After a few rounds of hide n seek we came to our last game. Aphmau was the seeker so me, Travis, Garroth and Kawaii Chan went to go hide. I go to one of the exhibits and climb down the ladders. I find I good space but it was quite small, still comfy thought, I get in and sit there trying to be quiet as possible.

~~~

Travis's POV

Aphmau already found Garroth and Kawaii Chan so me and Zane left. I heard them go past me a few times but I know they're going to find me soon. I get up and look out, no one cool, I listened to see if I could hear anyone. I took off my mic, we all have mics but we can mute our selves, I muted my self, I couldn't hear anyone so the coast was clear.

I run to a exhibit close by and jumped down the ladders. I looked around and found a space, I run there and see Zane, I gasped, Zane then yelled "WHY ARE YOU HERE, THIS IS MY SPOT!" He isn't muted but he did yell quite loud and he kept on screaming then I hear Aphmau yell "OVER HERE GUYS!" So I go to cover Zanes mouth with my hand but he wouldn't shut up! I hear them getting closer, i jumped down in front of Zane and said "Shut Up!" He didn't listen so I didn't know what else to do, I don't know what came over me.

I lift Zane up and made him sit on one of my legs. I yanked his mask down and kissed him so he would shut up, it worked and I hear them go past us. I muted his mic so they wouldn't hear us at all now.

He put his hands around my neck and I was stilling kissing him then I actually payed attention to him. His eyes are beautifu, he has freckles and I could see he had a pick tint on his cheeks, so adorable! I shuffled a bit and he moaned. I remembered how we were sitting then I could feel something getting harder on my legs. I put my arms around his waist and pull him closer, he moaned again into our kiss.

I stopped our kiss and he whimpered from the lost contact, he was there like a blushing weirdo. I switched our spots so I was on the wall and I made him sit on me again but he was straddling me now. He was about to come out of his daze but I knew he would most likely start screaming again. I reached for his chin, wrapped my fingers around it and brought his face closer to mine. I kissed his lips while my other hand on his waist bringing him closer. He grabs the back of my head and yanks it closer to his and kisses back roughly.

He started to grind on me making me moan a bit into the kiss. He lets go of my head and put it on the wall behind me, pushing me closer to it while he's still grinding on me. I couldn't take it any more, I moan louder and open my mouth, I was about to cum. He puts his tongue in my mouth, we fought but I gave up straight away because I had so much pleasure. He starts exploring every bit of my mouth.

One of his hands comes down then goes up my shirt tracing the abs I have. His other hand reaches down to my pants and pulls them down to my ankles. He reaches under my boxes and starts playing with to tip. He stops kissing me and pulls his hand out of my boxes then he got off me and got down on all fours. He pulled my boxes down and brought his head down. he licks around the tip swirling around it, he then goes down sucking it, I couldn't take it any more. I came in his mouth and he got it all, oh Irene his mouth can do wonders, after he stopped. He pulled my boxes and pants up, he sits back on my and kisses me. then he stops for a second and whispers in my ear "You taste amazing, you know that?" Then he goes back to kissing me, I was there sitting like a blushing mess. I kissed back, then I realised we were still in a game. I stopped kissing Zane and he stopped kissing me with a confused face. I pointed at our head sets and put my back on to here if they have said anything, "Where are they! There's only 30 seconds left!" I heard Aphmau screaming, "Oh good, we didn't get caught" I whispered, Zane sits up and looks at me.

Zane's POV

"Yeah..." I chuckled out, did I do that, I mean like he is cute. I good kisser, he's got a great package. I... do like him, I look down still blushing. Travis then puts his hand on my cheek lifting my head up, he then stares at me for a bit then pecks my lips. oh Irene he is so cute, he gets up and I got confused "Games Over Zane~ We Won!" He winks and walks away, I was about to follow then I was still blushing. I fanned my face with my hands then I put my mask back on, I put my mic back on to listen to what they're saying. I guess they all took their mics off.

I get up walk out to see Travis climbing up the ladders, I look at his ass, "Can he get any hotter?" I say to my self then realised what I said. I covered my mouth and looked around, no one was around which was good. I start climbing up the ladders behind him, he waited for me at the top.

Once I got up there, we start walking slowly back to the food place, "I enjoyed that Zane~ Maybe we should do that again sometime" he whispers to me, all I could do was nod, I'm so glad he couldn't see my blush...