Birthday Party

Imma create a new person with a new house and stuff, lets say this was set in high school...
OK SO MUST READ THIS TO UNDERSTAND!
Ok... new person is named Rebecca, she's not important but anyway with her house, there's a bush/forest sorta thing on one side of the town and in Rebecca's backyard, there's like a shipping crate thing but it's like a house/room as well... that's basically the only important thing...

Travis POV

Rebecca is having a party tonight for Aphmau, I don't really feel like going but I gotta be a good friend, I get ready and go to the party.

~~~

I get there and everyone was already there except one other person, everyone that was there was standing outside on the front lawn, I go to the shed thing at the back with Rebecca to put my stuff there, me and her go back out the front to wait for the last person, Garroth was the last person to show up.

~~~(Night)

We had diners stuff then we went out, walking around at night, Rebecca's boyfriend came with us too but we had to go pick him up first, we ended up in the bush next to the railroad tracks, I was saying how it's like a murder scene, all of us just sitting down laughing at stupid stuff then someone gets stabbed, everyone got angry at me and we ended up leaving to go back to the house.

We got back and we decided to watch a horror movie in the house, the one they picked was boring so I went out in the backyard to the shed, Aphmau and Zane was already there, I have a feeling that Zane doesn't like me, oh well, I go sit down on the beds next to them, we just start talking.

It starts to get cold so we all lie next to each other under a blanket to keep warm, I'm next to Zane but it's fine because I found out he doesn't hate me which is cool.

I have no idea when we starting talking about this but we start talking about sexuality and found out Zane is gay and I told them I'm bisexual, so I guess that's cool.

~~~

We all go to sleep and I ended up sharing a bed with Zane, I start to cuddle up with him because it's cold, he's so cute and warm...

~~~ (Morning)

I wake up and I was alone, I look around the room and saw no one, I lie in bed for a while and Aphmau comes in and sees I'm awake, she had a smug grin on her face, she took her phone out and showed me something... "Is that me... and Zane?" I questioned her and she nodded, I shook my head no but smiling and giggled a little, "Aphmau can u send that to me please?" She nodded and said "I already did... also breakfast is ready!" And wig that she walked back outside to the house.

I go walk to the house and I felt lied to, breakfast was not ready, I looked at Aphmau and she just giggled, I sighed and just sat down on a chair, I see Zane was in the lounge sitting down on his phone, I was just staring at him then I realised I needed to stop looking at him.

~~~

We all go walking in the bush again but now it's day, I mostly stayed back with Zane the whole walk, he's pretty cool actually, we weren't with the group the whole time, we were just away from the group, we came to a big dip in the bush where you go down then you have to climb up this steel hill, no thanks, me and Zane just went around that and took the easy path way.

While me and Zane we walking alone, Zane just stopped and sat down, "This is too much for me, I'm just gonna sit down and rest for a bit" Zane sighed, so I go sit down next to him and he puts his head on my lap, his breathing starts to slow down and he starts to snore a little, I guess he's so tired from all that walking he fell asleep.

I go on my phone just to play a few games while the time passes by, it was about 13 minutes, I didn't want to wake him but I still had to if we were gonna make it back to the others, I looked at Zane and he was so cute, I shake him a little to wake him up and he woke up easy, he sat up and looked at me "How long was I out?" He questioned, I reply with "About 10 minutes..." and we just sat that for a few minutes just staring at nothing, I get up and brush my self off then I offer my hand to Zane to help him up, he takes it and stands up, brushing him self off as well.

He grabs my hand again and we start to walk, I stopped walking making Zane stop too, he looks at me and questions what I'm doing, I still hold his hand while stepping closer to him and I grab his mask with my other hand ad pulls it down, I slowly lean in and I put my lips against his, he lets go of my hand and wraps both of his arms around my neck, I also wrap my arms around his waist.

It starts to turn into a little make out session but was interrupted by people yelling our names, I stop kissing him and just look into his eyes, he smiles and he pecks me one last time, he lets go of me and pulls his mask back up, I was still in a daze so he just grabs my hand and pulls me along with him to go meet up with the others.

Sorry I'm bad at updating, I'm just saying I could do a part 2 but it still could be just a 1 shot, the part 2 would just be a extra bit to this story, also Thank you so much for the reads and the votes and the followers, I really didn't think this would get this much attention...
Btw I got this idea off something that happened to me but none of the romantic stuff 😂
And (sorry so much too read now) these people I'm subbed to make cool-ish videos, they are small Youtubers but please go sub to them to support them... only if you want to though! Thank You Again And Sorry!

The People:
Liv Sayde - https://youtu.be/pGdch0oQ4Qg
Vika - https://youtu.be/4eSmS6OGd34