Halloween Part 2

I have nothing else to right so please leave suggestion... only if u want more. Btw I'm mostly tired when I wrote this...

WARNING SMUT (I'm no good with righting smut)

Third Person POV

"Now where were we~" Travis growled, Travis grabs both of their masks off and slams his lips into Zane's lips, as they kept their lips in sync, Zane decided to trade places with Travis so he picks Travis up and pushed him against the wall.

He could feel Travis getting hard so the teasing began, he bit Travis's bottom lip softly but Travis wanted to play hard to get so he didn't let Zane in, he just kept his mouth closed, Zane bit a little bit harder but Travis smirked into the kiss and still didn't let Zane in but then Zane got the idea to make Travis moan so then he could enter.

He started to grind against Travis, he heard him whimper with pleasure but he was trying so hard not to moan and let Zane win but Zane grind on him harder and faster. Travis couldn't hold back his moans and he moaned into the kiss and felt Zane's tongue slide into his mouth which made him moan once again, they parted for air then Zane started to kiss Travis's neck.

Zane then pushed Travis onto the bed but Travis flipped each other and started to kiss Zane's neck, Travis's hand slid up Zane's shirt so he could feel his skin. Travis found Zane's sweet spot on his neck  "Ahhh~ please fuck me" Zane moaned with a smile, "with pleasure my Prince" Travis said with a smirk.

Travis then continued to take off Zane's shirt and his own shirt, he then started kissing Zane's body slowly going lower until reached Zane's v line, Travis looked up at Zane asking for permission, Zane nodded so Travis slowly took Zane's pants off, he got them off and tossed them to the ground.

He looked up at Zane once more to see if it was OK, Zane nodded and Travis pulled off Zane's boxers exposing him, Zane blushed as Travis leant closer to Zane's face, "your turn~" Zane whispered as he smirked and took of Travis's pants and boxes, they were both exposed.

Zane slowly went down and started to suck Travis's member "OH my Irene!~" Travis moaned out, Zane smiled and went faster "OH GOSH" Travis screamed in pleasure, Zane stopped, Travis asked "you ready for this?" Zane smiled and nodded "flip over then~" Travis smirked, Zane nodded and flipped over "you probably aren't used to this so let's get you used to it shall we..." Travis smirked, he stuck 3 of his fingers in Zane's mouth to get them lubed up, he took them out and asked "You ready?"

Zane nodded and then Travis went in his arse with one finger and went in and out as Zane moaned one by one, Travis eventually had all three fingers in "I think your ready now" Travis said he pulled out his fingers "tell me when your used to me ok" Travis said "ok~" Zane said then Travis inserted his member in him and stayed still and waited for Zane to be ready, Zane bucked his hips so Travis then knew he was ready so he thrusted into him "OH FUCK KEEP GOING" Zane screamed with pleasure.

Travis smiled and kept going, they both were moaning messes "I gonna cum!" Travis screams out, Travis then came making Zane reach his climax too, Travis pulled out and they just laid next to each other panting, they were both smiling like idiots "Did we really just do that?" Travis asked "Hey you were the one that started it!" Travis laughed at Zane's comment.

"Zane I love you..." Travis whispered, "Heh... wait... how do you know it's me?" Zane questioned, "Aphmau told me as we left the room down stairs" Travis breathed out, "Well... you know who I am... may I know the person who took my virginity?" Zane asked, "Yea sure, I'm Travis and I'm pretty sure you already know me.... wait... WHAT?! I took your virginity?" Travis sat up to look back down at Zane, Zane look up at him "Heh... yea you did... but I'm actually glad it was you Travis... I may or may not have had a little crush on you for a while" Zane said as he sat up too, "Well you took my virginity as well Zane..." Travis whispered while turning away from him, "Really? I'm surprised you haven't banged any one yet, since you are such a ladies man" Zane giggled, Travis was still looking away from Zane because he was embarrassed, Zane grabbed Travis's face and made Travis look at him, "I love you too Travis" he whispered then slowly kissed him.

They both got dressed and put their masks back on, they walked down the stairs, a few people stared at them "I think they made have heard~" Travis whispered to Zane, Zane giggled and they both walked out the front door, went back to Zane's house and slept for the rest of the night together.

I'm sorry this basically took a month, I just don't know what to write and I'm not good with writing smut... I'm so sorry... any way I hope u enjoyed this?