Birthday Party Part 2

Zane's POV

Travis is so cute, i wonder what we are now, a 1 time thing or something more?

~~~

We finally meet up with the others and i stop holding Travis's hand, I was going to go hang out with the rest of them but I didn't feel like it, I go over to Aphmau and I pull her to the side "Aph, I'm not feeling so well so I'm just gonna start heading back" she just nodded and said "Well you can't go alone, let's see.... Travis! He can go with you" she yelled Travis over to me and Aphmau just pushes us to go already, we start heading back the way we came.

After a while Travis stops and pulls me into him, he starts kissing me, I start to kiss him back and it starts to turn into a make out session, he slowly pushes me back into a tree and starts grinding on me, I moan in his mouth and I felt him get harder.

We stop for a second to catch our breaths "Travis... I don't think we should do it here" I mumbled to him, he just gives me a smirk and gets down on his knees, he grabs the zipper on my pants and unzips them, he pulls down my boxes and starts to tease me, he slowly licked the top "Ahh~ Travis please..." I moan out, he moves his tongue around my member then he starts to suck it slowly, teasing me.

He made me hard real fast by just teasing me, Travis takes his pants off so he's only in his undies which shows his bugle nicely since it's tight, he keeps on sucking and I'm close to cuming until I hear other people getting closer, Travis quickly stops, something happened but it was so quick I didn't even see so the next thing I just found my self lying under Travis.

He was sitting on my bare crouch while he is in his underwear, he thankfully grabbed our clothes so there's no evidence for the people walking by to see, it ended up being our friends of coarse and they actually stopped for a bit so we had to stay quiet. Travis was still there sitting on me just looking at our friends just in case if they come closer.

Travis's POV

I look down at Zane and he just closed his eyes and was about to fall asleep until I came up with a good idea, I started grinding on him and that made him hard again straight away, he shot his eyes open and just glares at me, i just sits there grinding on hi. with a smirk on my face, he was so annoyed and he tried to say stop to me but all came out was a moan, I quickly leaned down and kissed him to shut him up.

I moved away quietly and I took off my underwear, I crawled back onto him, straddling him and Zane whispered to me "Travis no, they will hear us" and all I did was smirk, he just shook his head and smiled "Fine then Travis, but I'm pretty sure your not used to dick yet are you?" Haha... "Yea... I'm not used to-" I didn't even finish my sentence because Zane just put a finger in, he slowly adds more which makes me moan even more, he kisses me to shut me up, once I said I was ready for him, he took his fingers out and I positioned my self above him.

I slowly go down on him moaning all the way down, he was still kissing me to make me quieter, when I was used to him, I started bouncing on him, after a few minutes he cums in me, I haven't came yet so he slides him self out and lifts me off of him then he gets on his knees and starts sucking me, I came after that, we got dressed and noticed that our friends already left, we left soon after and headed back to Rebecca's house.

Thankfully when we got there, our friends weren't there yet so we went into the back shed and we just sat down on the beds and just kissed, I pulled Zane into my lap started making out with him, we stopped making out for a second to catch our breath "I love you Zane" I whispered with my eyes closed and I hear back "I love you too Travis" I just giggled and we ended up falling asleep cuddling each other.

Ugh I'm so sorry I haven't updated this in like a month, I just got a writers block and PLEASE leave suggestions because I really got no ideas except this "Birthday Party" one because it's based on a irl story of mine (without all the sex and relationship stuff) but oh well, I hope you enjoyed :D