Authors note

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to The Epitome of Average !! This is a story from the main character, Josh Parker's POV. Although, there will be some surprise POVs from other characters like Zoey Puchetti (the main female character).

You may recognize some of the characters from my first book, The Fallen Guardian . This book otherwise has very little related to that book besides the characters and their personalities ( so nothing about fallen angels or paranormal instances will be mentioned in this one ).  This is a story about an average boy named Josh but with a crazy twist thanks to a girl named Zoey!

Also S/O to my little sister, Libby, for helping me with characters and some of the plot for this book.❤️ You can check out our book on Wattpad called "Vincent's Next Catch". 

Another note too ... this book will have some mature language, but I will try to keep it within the PG-13 area as I have readers who are younger. I want to make this a book for most to read and enjoy.😊 

I want to say, as well, that the characters are all fictional, and thus so are the opinions of Josh and his colleagues. Josh Parker is his own character who does not reflect what my opinions or beliefs may be. So, if anyone takes offense to anything, that is only Josh's POV and opinion (not mine). I tried to create it as though you were reading the thoughts of a pretty normal 16/17 year old boy, so not all his thoughts or actions may be appropriate. Nonetheless, it all helps to create the illusion that this is an actual teenage boy describing events happening in his life.

Also, I will not tolerate any negative comments to other people or to myself. There is a difference between constructive criticism and being just plain mean. If you do see something that could be edited or doesn't seem right, please feel free to message me or comment (nicely). I'm very active and check my messages daily.

I will try to update every week, but I am currently working on three other stories here on Wattpad and in my second year in college...so, it may not be every week. Although I am working on other books (which you can check out on my page), I have been putting more time into this one as it appears to have more interested readers.

Also, please PLEASE do not copy any material from this. I'm generally a nice person, but you will see my inner devil come out if you attempt to copy without giving me credit. 

Much Love <3
~ Madelyn Joy

P.S
I'm not one to set a "cast list" but if you are and have suggestions for the characters, let me know... I love to hear from all and any readers :) plus, I know it's fun to kind of imagine a book become a movie 😉

Enjoy!