How to raise a baby

Ok so thank you for the comments that I asked for I like the feedback it keeps me going and makes me feel like you guys like my story so here's the next chapter.

Tonys POV **************************************************

Its been a couple hours since we found 'it'. So far the thing has done nothing, but cry and scream. Did you know babies could scream because I sure didn't! 

3rd Person POV***************************************

Serena started wailing from the living room and we see Tony trying to make her stop crying but failing "please stop crying uhhhhhh hey look at my face I'm making a funny face huh? huh? ..... No? ok ummmm." Pepper just watched him fail with amusement in her eyes and quietly laughed until she heard Tony yell "I can't do this That's it I'm calling the pound!!"

Pepper rushed in "Anthony Stark! NO! Don't do that to her she's only been here for not even one day give her a chance" he sighed "I have Pepper I reallly have"

"You haven't even gotten her any toys. Kids like toys you know" Pepper said cheerfully.

"Like dog toys?" Pepper glared  "No, but we should go shopping. Please Tony just give her a week ok and if you don't want her we will find her a orphanage" Tony stared at her then back at Serena who had visibly calmed down "ok I will I'll give her a chance" he whispered

So what do you think like

It