First words

Ok sorry if you thought this book was over but it's not sorry

Tony and Bruce were working on something in Tonys lab and Serena appeared out of no where and sat down without making a sound they hadn't noticed her either so she just watched like a ninja because she likes the ninjas and suddenly Tony said "I told you you would like it here" "it's alright" Bruce answered "it's alright Bruce this is my life's work It's perfect!" Tony exclaimed "ya" Bruce said curtly. "your tip-toeing big man you need to strut" Tony said smiling "ya well strutting a for your generation" Bruce said smiling to himself he thought that comeback was pretty clever. "SCIENCE BROS!!" Tony yelled out and Bruce cracked a chuckle and said "is that what we are calling this?" then they heard a high pitch voice interrupt their conversation "dience bwooos" Their heads whipped in the direction the voice came from and Tony immediatly said "MY KID IS THE SMARTEST KID IN THE WORLD......in your face!!" then Serena started giggling and smiling and held out her arms for her dad to pick her up and said "ehhh dada" Tony stopped what he was doing and said "what did you say??" she thought for a minute then said "dada??" then she nodded her head and squealed and Tony picked her up and twirled her around "are those her first words?" Bruce asked and Tomy nodded excitedly and said "I Love you so much Serena" and she just looked into his eyes happily.