Shopping trip

I don't own

Any of the Marvel characters

3rd Person POV************************************************************AT THE TOYS R US

Tony and pepper walked into the brightly lit Toys R Us and as soon as the automatic doors slid open Tonys eyes widened in glee. 

"NO NO NO! Anthony we are shopping for YOUR daughter!" Pepper was quick to point out much to Tonys dismay. "Now I am going to go grab her some clothes and necessities and you" she said pointing at Tonys chest "are going to do a little bonding while shopping for some fun toys FOR HER! Not you!" she walked away with a cart and Tony quickly put Serena in another cart and smirked.

"Whats the point of being a billionaire if I can't buy everything I want in a toy store?" he grumbled. 

Tony strolled through the isles looking at the girl stuff boringly and then looked down at Serena and her cute little big brown eyes and button nose. He couldn't help but stare in wonder at how small and cute she was. This little human was really his? He had to make a decision, if he wanted to keep her would he be like his dad? Would she resent him like he did his own father? Would he put work over her? The questions swirled around his mind making him both dizzy and frustrated.

Tony shook his head and looked up seeing a tool bench for kids and grabbed the biggest one and grabbed a giant bag of play tools and play resources if you will. If she was anything like him she will want to build things. 

He then grabbed a play kitchen that was made with very precise detail with the colors pastel blue, pink, and purple with hints of silver on the handles. Then Tony grabbed some play food. 

The next isle was filled with superhero toys so of course the cart was filled with as many iron man things as possible. He threw in of course the other Avengers action figures just so he wouldn't seem bias. 

"How do you like this it's the doll Elsa from Frozen?" Serena gurgled in excitement and reached out for it with her cute chubby hands. 

"So we get that one too" Tony said handing the giant toy to her curious body. The doll was about the same size as she was and made him laugh. 

"GAHHH" Serena screeched at the toy Tony making him look up at what she was screeching at to see a Furbie his eyes widened "No no no" he said "you can have anything but that" he said to her.

Then he found her some baby toys and she seemed absorbed in her own little world and he looked at her and his heart grew a little bit.

It was Pepper who broke his train of thought this time. "Tony? That is way to much." She looked over his cart. In true Stark fashion he whined moving his cart away from her prying hand. "MINEEEEE" he whined making Pepper roll her eyes. 

"fine." He followed her to the checkout to buy his abundance of fun. 

so what do u think????