Babysitting disaster

I do not own the avengers.

"Ok my little Ninja I'll be back tomarrow morning and I will call you tonight ok?" Tony told Serena "dada" she said " I take that as a yes" then he brought her over to Steve,Clint, Bruce, and Thor. "we shall take great carefulness to make sure your offspring is safe man of iron!!" Thor boomed and Tony nodded and then said "bye" to Serena and she waved back it was a new motion she had just learned.

"so Serena what do you like to do?" Steve asked she said"seek...SEEK!" "she wants to play hide and go seek!" Steve said "who wants to count first?" "I will!" Bruce said

So Bruce started counting and everyone started to hide and when Bruce reached fifty he yelled "ready or not here I come" then he started to search for the team and Serena. he found Thor standing behind the stairs then he told Thor to find a better hiding place then he found Steve in a cleaning closet but he couldn't find Clint or Serena so all of them started searching but Serena was no where to be found so they kept searching for 30 minutes "where are they???" Bruce said "I don't know" Steve said then Steve felt a nerf bullet hit his head he looked around and said "hey guys were did this come from?" "Where did what come from?" Bruce said then suddenly they were hailed with nerf bullets "AHHHHH" all of them screamed then they saw the air vents open and they said "Found you!" Bruce yelled then everyone saw Clint and Serena come out of the air vents then Steve asked "why were you in the air vents?" "nessst" Serena squealed " we made a nest in the air vents every one just stared at them both then Thor yelled "I want to play with the midguardian guns of nerf" everyone just sighed and agreed.