Mini hawk

I do not own any of the avengers.

So Tony and all the Avengers talked about how they had been except Thor. Oddly enough we leave a box of poptarts on the balcony and every morning they are gone. This morning their was a note saying 'I require two boxes midguardian friends'. 

Everyone seemed to be basking in eachothers company and enjoying the conversation until Clint said "I'm gonna go get a drink. Anyone else want one?" A chorus of 'no's' rang out and Clint nodded walking to the fridge and grabbed a water and upon closing the fridge door he discovered that a certain smaller Stark had followed him. Clint tilted his head and she did the same, he then went back to the living room area shushing everyone watching as the small child crawled towards wherever Clint walked and everyone started chuckling. 

Almost everyone Tony scoffed "she's like a dog. probably thinks you have candy." Everyone laughs and this time Tony joins in.

"Well looks like we have a mini hawk!" Clint picked up little Serena whispering "what do you think my little mini hawk?" Serena gurgled giggling and spit up on Clint who held her at arms length prompting everyone to take pictures. "Oh my gosh this is so funny" Tony exclaimed. "I'm gonna throw up" Clint said making a face. He looked like he was about to hyperventilate and pass out. "I will grab a towel! Tony take the baby from Clint!" Pepper ordered. "whyyyy" Tony whined then quickly had a change of heart when a vase was sent flying his way which he ducked out of the way just in time. "Psycho" Tony muttered and took Serena from Clints shaking hands as Pepper came back and started cleaning Clint up, but he ran out of the room into what everyone assumed was the shower.

Tony chuckled "That was too funny. An assassin bested by a baby." Natasha kicked him where the sun don't shine and took Serena quickly walking away muttering sweet words in Russian to the baby.

"Why is it always me they pick on" Tony whines and saw Bruce opening his mouth to answer and cut him off before he could speak. "Don't answer that!" Bruce looked back down in shame and rolled his eyes annoyed. 

"Oh just keep reading your stupid science paper." Tony muttered.

"There's a new kind of metal being made and tested in Russia." Bruce hummed.

"What? Really?" Tony jumped the couch and sat in the seat next to Bruce looking at the paper and Bruce rolled his eyes shoving the paper to the genius. "Oh yeah and I'm the nerd" Bruce said sarcastically.

Tony scoffed "your a nerd because your field of science is stupid and my field is awesome! I'm an inventor! Name one thing you invented?"

"Oh I don't know maybe the Hulk?" Bruce said pretending to think sarcastically.

"I don't like this conversation anymore" Tony said pouting and leaving the room. 

.