ok so

the end.

plzdontkillmeplzdontkillmeplzdontkillmeplzdontkillmeplzdontkillmeplzdontkillmeplzdontkillmeplzdontkillmeplzdontkillmeplzdontkillmeplzdontkillmeplzdontkillme

yes, this is the end of Arcade. apparently my official signature is either ripping out your hearts and stepping on them by the end of a book or making you want to jump of a bridge from the suspense, but it's more of a 3:1 ratio kind of thing, since I did put a happily ever after at the end of strings.

speaking of books, guess what?

yes, that's right:

tHE NEW BOOK I WAS TALKING ABOUT HAS ARRIVED!

and this lil trashcan has a name too! Travel!!!

So basically, if you're a hotel midnight hoe (yes, that's what I call readers of hm, but I swear I say it with love and admiration and appreciation bc you guys r amazing), you will love Travel.

Actually, if you're a hoe for literally any of my stories, you'll like Travel.

Why?

Because you've already met the main character!

Yes, it's Nora!

So the reason I give a shout out to everyone who's read hm is because Nora is the main character in that story. HOWEVER, you really don't have to read Hotel Midnight to read Travel. I mean, totally unnecessary, you'll live a long happy life reading Travel first.

(notice how I put first at the end bc you should totally check out hm too. yes another signature of mine is promoting my books in other books of mine but do I have shame?

no ma'am!)

So yes! Go check that out! Read it! Give feedback! Dedicate you're lives to it!

Also, follow me here if you want more Shawn fanfics!

and follow Instagram bc I make really funny Shawn memes !!! (I'm the only one who finds them funny ngl) @/smilemendes !

and if you want to see where those memes originate from, follow me on twitter @/livemendesx!!! I haven't been much of a hoe for twitter before but you guys have asked me to start using it so slide into my dms and hit that follow button xox

thank you for spending your time and dedicating a portion of your life to this book!!!!!!!!! seriously, to the person reading this: i love u. yes you. i know ur prob like 'oh she's just writing this to everyone out there' heck no. I'm talking 2 you and only you.

luv u

alsoreadTravelpleaseimdesperate4readsthankyou