9 - Pete

minor smut warning

~~~

Patrick deserves epic birthday sex.

I promised him epic birthday sex.

I'm not sure exactly how the exchange went down. The words had spilled from my own mouth, but Patrick has a tendency to organize those words and plant them in my brain before I say them. He likes to manipulate me. He likes to be in control of my urges. Especially when it comes to sex. Always when it comes to sex.

What actually makes the sex more epic is that though I'm not in control of my own body, I am conscious and aware that it is being controlled by someone else.

Even more so that that someone else is Patrick.

Fuck. Epic birthday sex is happening.

And it's great.

And he's glowing.

He's not glowing like he's beautiful and porcelain – which he is – he's glowing.

Purple.

It's like an aura coating every inch of his skin, pulsing rhythmically, in perfect sync with the thrust of his hips. Every grunt and moan that emits from my throat kindles a flash of lightning, a spark of pure, white hot electricity.

And his eyes. His eyes are everything. They do everything. They are the source of his unimaginable manipulation over me.

I've never seen a glow like this. Only when he's out and about causing trouble, real trouble, trying to kill people trouble, that's when his eyes shine most brutally.

As they do so now, he threatens me without forming the words: I am dangerous. You should be scared of me. I could kill you just as easy as I have killed others, and feel no remorse.

Yet in reality he can be so shy and so vulnerable. I still find it hard to believe that there are two completely different sides to this boy.

But he is all one person, and his entirety is mine, every which way.

"Petey?" Patrick whines suddenly. The warmth of his glow ebbs subtly.

"Am I hearing things?" I test, adoring this sudden ounce of authority I have over him. "Or did the infamous menace just whimper like a little baby?"

That sure fixes him up. "Peter," he responds, all growl and tease, all at once. "Do not-"

"Jesus!" I yell, my back arching violently as Patrick hits that soft spot a lot harder than I deem necessary.

Oh, but two can play this game, pretty boy. I'm not going to lose this time.