Chapter 24

Hello, hello! I AM BACK and I have a new chapter for ya! Thank you all for waiting so patiently! I am SO BEYOND EXCITED for you guys to read this chapter and hopefully, you guys enjoy this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it.... All i'm gonna say is... Get ready, peeps. I hope each and everyone of you are happy and smiling! I'll have a new chapter up for you soon! Keep your eyes peeled! I love you! -Hannah <3

*********************************************

CHAPTER 24: The club happened to be once again in the mafia family's territory.

Antonio had told them that multiple businesses were run by the family and this just happened to be one of them and thankfully, it wasn't another family's turf because otherwise there visit would have to be set out, planned and logged. When they were trying to be as quiet about this that would most definitely be good. The area wasn't bad but it wasn't exactly that great of a neighborhood either.

The smell of cigarette smoke was a heavy blanket that smothered Julian's senses. He knew he should be used to it by now, but the smell never got any less cloying.

The club looked run down on the outside, looking like it had been there for longer than the 25 plus years that it had, but that changed as soon as you walked in. It didn't surprise Julian either.

With the mafia, a lot of things weren't what they seemed and they kept it looking run down and boring so that nobody thought to look further. To peek inside and see what was happening under everyone's noses. Red, blue and white lights flashed as soon as they stepped inside, brightening the shadows that you saw snapshots of the nefarious dealings going on in the booths, the women that wore little to no clothing.

Music pounded, vibrating the floors as the song, "Pray by JRY feat. Rooty' came on.

Fitting, Julian thought sarcastically.

A man wearing a tight ribbed black tank top and even tighter black leather pants worked at the bar, mopping things down. But, by the stiff set of the man's shoulders, Julian could instantly tell that the teen had noticed them. His dark eyes watched them carefully as they leaned against the shining onyx granite of the bar-top.

Antonio spoke, voice firm and unwavering as it basically screamed 'authority'.

"I need to speak with the owner of this establishment." He said curtly and without a word, the teen disappeared.

Julian leaned closer to Antonio, voice low, but still able to be heard as he asked, "What are we planning here?"

Antonio's eyes didn't stray once as it glided across the room with the ease of wet, melted butter. "There isn't a plan. We ask the question, we see what they say, then we leave. In, out. We don't want our presence noticed that much, but even if it is it could be explained because we are a part of the same territory."

Suddenly, a clicking of heels was heard and the three men turned to find two scantily clad women walking up to them, fake lashes fluttering and full no-doubt-injected lips pouting. The one with hair a platinum blonde that was almost white leaned against Julian's large arm, her long fingernails slithering up and down his chest in a way that was supposed to be seductive.

It wasn't.

"Hi, baby." She purred. "Now, you are a john I wouldn't mind having...take me."

Julian didn't bother looking at her and as he looked at Antonio he was surprised to find that even he wasn't paying attention to the redhead plastered up against the front of his chest. A rather pudgy man with a thick mustache and heavy gold chains layering his neck to nestle in his chest hair walked up to them, bald head shining with sweat as the lights flashed again.