Chapter 1

Author POV
Today was the day Jungkook would start his new school, and he was late.

Panting and breathing heavily Jungkook ran to his class, which was math, and the teacher there was really mean and strict but he didn't know that so he kind of hoped she would forgive him for being late the first day. The door was harshly opened which made the students look the doors way, there stood a young boy with flushed cheeks from running earlier, the first two buttons of the uniform opened revealing his collorbones, some hair sticking in other directions while the bangs were glued to his forehead with sweat, and red brused lips because of some unknown reason.

"I-i'm sorry for being late!" He said and bowed 90 degree. The teacher walked up to him and told him to stand up.
"Stand up! Who are you?"
The boy immediatly stood and said, "Jeon Jungkook, i am the new student."

"Hmm, new and late the first day, huh?Intressting, i already dislike you." The teacher said with an angry face, but in her mind she was babbling about how hot he looks and how innocent his eyes looked.

"I-i am so sorry, um, m-my noona forgot to wake me up."
"Your noona,huh? Oh well, class this is your new student, Jungkook intrudoce yourself!"
Jungkook walked to the front and began to speak.
"Uhm, my name is Jeon Jungkook, i lived in busan with my mom and dad but i wanted to study in Seoul so my parents sent me to my noona, i like to sing and dance, i hope you take care of me."
The class started to talk, some said "Oh, he looks so hot, yet so innocent!" or "Omg, 10/10 would bang him" and something like "I want fuck him under me, or make him ride me!"
Jungkook blushed at every comment he heard.
"Okay, shut up!" The teacher said and the class became quite, she then continued saying, "Jungkook, go sit where there is an empty seat."

Jungkook then looked around and founded an empty seat so he walked to it and sat on it. The class started to become noisey again, there were a few gasps and whispers like "omg he is sitting between THEM!" and " Tsk, he is dead."
Jungkook was sitting between the kings-i mean he was sitting beside two different members of the popular groups in the school, and those members names was Kai from EXO to the left side and Jimin from BTS to the right side.

He was confused as to why suddenly everyone started to talk but he just shrugged it of, meanwhile the two other guys just stared at him. "Class be quiet! The lesson starts now!" The teacher said and started to write something on the blackboard.
Jimin and Kai exchanged looks even though they were enemies and eyed the cute male who was now in a deep sleep.

¥Timeskip¥
Finally the bell rang and it was time to go to next class.
Jungkook woke up because of the bell and as soon as he opened his eyes he was met with brown beautiful chocolate eyes, and a beautiful face.He unconsicouly brought his hand up to the persons beautiful face and placed his hand on the persons cheek, then smiled his bunny smile and said, "You are beautiful."

Kai POV
"You are beautiful."
Shit, this guy just touched my cheek! No one is ever allowed to touch me exept for the ones i know. But his hand is very warm and comfortable, it makes my chest warm?....
It seems like he's not fully awake, i should wake him up. I thought.

And just as i was about to slap him suddenly i heard a very cute giggle, i looked down and it was from the Jungkook guy, now when i think about it his smile before was adorable, he has bunny teeth it's so cute! And his giggles, so fricking cute! It's like the most beautiful sound i have ever heard and i want to hear it again, i wonder how his moans sounds like hmm.... Wait! Kai, what the heck are you talking about?

But back to reality, i looked up and saw that Jimin dude from BTS staring at him and i kind of got pissed and glared at him.
"U-um ex-excuse me, you are touching me." What the fuck?! Kim Jongin, did you just stutter?!!!
His eyes shot open and he looked up at me with wide eyes.
"Omg, i am so sorry!" He said and shot up from his seat and bowed with red cheeks. Ah, he looks so cute blushing! I thought,and WHAT THE FUCK, DID I JUST CALL A GUY CUTE?!!!

"Oh, i-it's okay." For fuck's sake Kim Jongin stop stuttering!!!
He then suddenly looked up and smiled widely and said, "Really? Is it really okay, if not i sincerely apolozige." Seriously, this guy is too cute. KAAII!! STOP CALLING THIS GUY CUTE!!!
"Yeah, it's okay don't worry, really."
Then suddenly he jumped on me and hugged me. He hugged me. HE HUGGED ME.

If you wonder how i feel i'll tell you, on the outside i look calm but on the inside i am squeling and fanboying, like what? My heart is beating so loudly i'm worried he and the Jimin dude would hear it, so this is what i intended to do; "Don't touch me, you freak! Why are you hugging me?" i said and pushed him off of me making him stumble back and fall on the floor then i walked away like a boss. But! This is what i did; "U-uhm, h-hey y-you- w-hy a-re y-you h-hugging m-me?" i asked, and suddenly he pulled away from the hug - and i might have been disappointed because of the warmth gone - and smiled widely. "Because you forgave me, now i have to go bye!" He said and before leaving he kissed my cheek, and left me blushing as hell, what the hell?

After he left i could still feel his soft,warm redish lips on my cheek. I brought my hand up to the cheek he kissed and stroked it and lightly pinched it then i slapped it, to pull myself together and stop blushing and of course if the other guys saw me blushing they would asked what happened so i'll just slap myself so my cheeks turn red then i can come up a lie. Weird right?

Seriously what has this new kid done to me?

JungKook POV

Oh,no! I just kissed that guys cheek, it's a habit and i was born with it, i promised myself i wouldn't do it here or with people i don't know but here i was kissing a strangers cheek! I am doomed, what will noona say if i tell her?

Jimin POV

I just stood there, watching when the cutie hugged Kai and then kissed him on the cheek, i kind of felt something when he kissed him it was something like....jealousy? Nah, no it can't be. Why would i even be jealous?
As i was walking to my next class Tae came up to me and said; "Heard there's a new kid in school. Was he in your class?" I was about to answer when i saw Kai and his friend, was it Bacon or Baekhyun? Then i remembered what happened earlier, i just stared at him. Then i walked up to him.
I stood infront of him, i was about to say something when someone talked from our left so we looked there, it was the new kid.
"Uhm, do you know where the english class is?" He asked as he looked down at his feet and his ears where red, was he blushing?

_____________________________________

Word count:1318words