Chapter 3

581 words

3rd person's POV

He's bored.

Lately all the girls he has been with are all boring.

They are boring, they only care about getting a good fuck these sluts.

Sighing, Mingyu got up from his original position on the chair and walked to the washroom.

He did his job and walked out accidentally bumping into someone causing the person to almost fall.

Mingyu reacted fast and quickly as the person was about to fall, he held on to it's waist.

The person had turned out to be a guy, a bit shorter than him.

"Hey," Mingyu said to the boy that had his eyes shut tightly,"open your eyes." (any1?)He said.

The unknown boy shook his head, Mingyu rolled his eyes.
"Open them or I'll let go of you!" He threatened the poor boy.

He quickly opened his eyes and Mingyu finally got to see the smaller's eyes.

Jungkook opened his eyes and saw another handsome guy for the nth time this day.

They stared at each other before they heard a cough, the sudden voice caused Mingyu to loose his grip on Jungkook's tiny waist and he almost fell, again, but the voice of the person was quick to grab his arm.

Jungkook looked up at the person and saw Taehyung. The cute guy with the boxy smile.

"What are you doing?" He asked and Jungkook wasn't sure who he meant, so he pointed his index finger on his chest and said 'me' in which Taehyung responded with a nod.

"O-oh, i-i was going to t-the toilet to pee but I accidantlly bumped into this guy and I was about to fall but he-" Taehyung cut him off with a nod and said;

"Ok, let's go."

"B-but i have to go to the-" Taehyung cut him off for the second time today.

"Come on then!" He led Jungkook to the bathroom and looked at Mingyu when he walked past him.

Mingyu just watched them go in.

*
"Now pee."

"W-what?"
Jungkook asked in disbelief, because did Taehyung just ask him to pee while he just stood there and stared at him?

Jungkook shook his head when Taehyung nodded.

"No! T-then you have to go out!" Jungkook pouted cutely, Taehyung froze.

He just nodded and then walked out, still shook.

When he walked out he clutched his chest and heard how fast and loudly it was beating.

He felt someone stare at him so he looked up and found his enemy, the playboy Mingyu.

They just stood there and stared (glared) at each other.

And then Jungkook opened the door and walked out seeing Taehyung and the guy stare at each other.

Jungkook's face flushed.

Is this bromance, do they like each other? Oh my gawd, is that why they are staring at each other? Maybe I'm bothering them by standing there, I'll go to leave them alone-

"Jungkook, stop thinking what ever you are thinking about and erase that." Taehyung said as he broke the eye contact with Mingyu and turned his head towards Jungkook.

"W-what, I wasn't thinking about anything!" Jungkook stuttered.

"Right. Let's go, baby." He grabbed his arm and walked.

"Baby?!" Jungkook face was now looking like a tomato maybe even more redder than a tomato.

Mingyu watched them walked away until they disappeared.

He tilted his head. "Jungkook?"

Then he smirked, "Ah, Jungkookie couldn't recognize me, huh."

He shrugged and walked away, looking for someone to fuck.

-